Only you ladies can know my pain

Awww.. I'd have to laugh though, I think. My puppy chewed up the mobile phone case I had for my phone. I was mad for a second, but it's still useable and now it makes me smile to see her teeth marks on it. :P

I guess at least yours is still so new that having those straps replaced won't leave you with odd coloured vachetta over your bag.

I have been so worried about my two doing something like that my bags go straight into the cupboard when they get home... Hopefully it won't cost too much to fix good luck!

Oh hon, I am so sorry! I really hope that LV can get your bag back to its original shape & for a low price. I understand the sentimental value of your Neverfull, too, since a couple of my bags were from my hubby to commemorate special occasions.

OMG I know your pain! My doggie is lucky he is sooo cute, cause he would be dead! He has chewed the entire house. He ate some Chanel sunnies, the human touch massage chair from Sharper Image..... and much much more!
I don't think it would cost much to have the leather replaced, as others have already said.

I am so sorry! I know what you mean, though, about having to protect your bags... we have three cats, and one of them doesn't like my dh. The cat has peed on his clothes (which he left in a pile on the floor...) a couple of times before, and I just laughed! I thought it was funny just because 1) he is very vocal about how much he dislikes this one cat, and I said that the cat was just getting back at him, and 2) having a messy pile of his clothes on the floor was just asking for trouble.:P He was so mad at the time, and he said, "Oh yeah, well, wait until he pees on one of your expensive LVs! We'll see how funny you think it is when it happens to one of your babies!" From that moment on, I have kept all of my bags off the floor and in a purse organizer/storage shelf well off the floor in our closet. I would be sooo bummed if the cats ever abused one of my bags. But, like you said, they are too cute (and are a part of the family), to put out on the street! Hope you can get your's repaired soon! Take care!