Only 3 days left until my 'bodywork'. . . I'm anxious!

1. Some of you may know I am getting a little 'work' done.
    Well, it's THIS FRIDAY!!!!!:amazed:

I'm pretty anxious but really excited!

I'm am short and delivered full term twin boys 23.5 months ago, they were almost 7lbs each. Well, I gave myslef one full year to recover. I was back down to my pre-pregnancy weight within a week of delivery as I was ALL BABY.
    I only gained 29 lbs w/ them and had lost 24 in the hospital in the first 5 days alone.
    I go to the gym pretty religiously, on average probably 3-4 days/week and eat *okay*.
    My legs are very toned and everywhere else is pretty good, execpt my abdomen.
    They killed me!:cry: I have a lot of saggy skin and also am in need of abdominal muscle repair.
    While I'm there, they're going to pick up 'the girls' as well as I nursed 3 kiddos in 3.5 years:shocked:

ANyhow, just wanted to share my upcoming adventure w/ my friends.

I know there are mixed feelings about plastic surgery, please don't chastise me or tell me how vain it is.
    I WILL NOT even get into a swimsuit in the pool in my backyard, I'm TOO young for that kind of behavior and could use some support! Please and thank you!:flowers:
  2. Good luck to you - and here's to a speedy recovery! You're gonna look GREAT! No bad feelings here - I want lipo when I'm sure I'm done with kids! :o)
  3. Wow congrats! alot of my family members have got themselves "done",and they are very happy with their results..I hope your operation goes well,and I hope you will be pleased with your results! now you have a new exuse to get a new wardrobe =D
  4. Hi Swanky! I hope it goes well for you and that you don't have too much "discomfort" as the docs say. Also DO take it easy and give your body time to recover...have you arranged for some full-time help with the kiddo's after you come home?

Let us know how it goes and if you'll be trying out for ANTM next year, LOL!
  5. I have 2 kids and don't think things will ever fully go back into place , no matter how much I work out! I'm only 27 and won't get into a bathing suit either even though I am only 5lbs heaveier than I was before I had my first. So I can definatley relate! As soon as my daughter gets a little older I am going in too. So Good luck, I hope everything goes well for you!
  6. all the power to u, u'll look great. u deserve it!!
  7. Good luck! I hope it all goes well!
  8. Good luck...You'll look fabulous! Hope you have a quick recovery, tell us how everything goes!?!
  9. ^^^^^LOL!

thanks guys!

Yes, my ANGELIC Mother IN Law is sleeping here from Thurs night through Sunday night at least.
    DH is off all weekend and then on Mon for Memorial Day.
    I hit my usually part-time Nanny up to work from 11-7 Mon -Fri next week and DH isn't traveling for 10 days.
    I'm a little wigged out because my twins' 2nd birthday is next Sat,
    8 days post-op.
    I ordered the cake, have all the gifts, etc. . . and did I mention my MIL is an Angel?!? LOL! She is pretty much coming over that morning and hosting the party for me so I can sit the whole time and just relax.

Writing that reminds me to go and buy her a gift tomorrow!
  10. I can't wait to hear about your results.:yes: You will get no ill will from me.;) I hope you are happy with your results. Good luck.
  11. Best of luck, Swanky, I'm sure everything will go well! Just think of all the time you'll get to spend by the pool looking fabulous now :smile:
  12. Good luck Swanky! Hope you have a speedy recovery. Keep us posted as you recover, we're all here for you!
  13. I have a few friends who are considering this as well and some who have done it. Best of luck. I am sure it will go great.
  14. Good for you Swankymama! Nothing but support here! I'm all for doing what it takes to feel better about yourself. While I have not had children, I can imagine pregnancy would do a number on the abdominal muscles.
    I myself had some "work" done about 5 years ago for the same reasons to feel better about myself. And it worked, I would do it all over again. I'm so happy I did it and I'm sure you will be too!
    Good luck!!
  15. Wow, you go girl, Its time to spend time on yourself after giving birth too 3 healthy beautiful children. I'm sure you will feel this is worth it, This is what's more important to you only.

Good luck! :heart: