Only 1 bag, thats it!

1. Okay so the thought of one Coach forever is horrible but I'm curious. If you could only have one Coach purse for your everyday purse which one would you choose?

2. My white Hamptons lunch tote.

But I'd cry for the rest!

3. Oh no, only one.....I really dont know which I would pick. Could I keep one of each size :p?

4. Now that's just mean. And tough! Right now, I'm using my pond legacy shoulder and I love it to death, but if I had to pick just one, I might have to go with the whiskey shoulder simply out of practicality.

I still wouldn't like having to choose though! LOL!

5. Hmmmm, a few months ago I would've said my black sig Mandy for sure. But I'm finding that I'm using my black pebbled leather shoulder tote more than any other bag these days. So maybe that one (ssshhhh, don't tell Mandy! She's very sensitive).

6. Wow - tough question, Bethie! :push:

Even though I have been mostly using my Legacy Flap bags, I think I'd have to go with my Legacy Shoulder Zip in black leather. It's a little bigger than the Flaps and so a little more practical I think.

7. I honestly don't think I could choose. Right now I've been using my ergo large vintage tote and I have absolutely zero problems with it, but one bag forever and ever? No way!

8. my new chocolate sig carly since it's kinda the only coach bag I have since I sold off my other ones........I do have two smaller ones but I'm over them!

9. I'd have to say it would be my whiskey Ali or my new vintage ergo hobo, but I'd put a cosmetic pouch and other goodies inside since they really don't count as 'the purse,' right?:nuts:

Boy, I'd miss my slim tote, though....

10. :yes:

The determining word is "everyday" bag.
    I would choose my small tobacco duffle.
    It goes with everything and the more I use it the softner the leather becomes.

11. Hmmmm, I don't have my vintage ergo hobo yet so don't know if I'd like it more than what I have now but out of my present bags I would probably choose my Carly. I love the look, it goes with almost everything and I can fit everything I have to have in it.

12. The carly is super pretty and very functional, but I have a feeling you're going to flip when you get your vintage ergo hobo....as far as an everyday bag, I can't imagine a better choice. Even my poor Ali has been sittin' out for a little while now....:graucho:

13. If I could only have one bag it would have to be my Ergo Vintage Vachetta tote. It really is the best all around bag. In second place would be my Ergo Vintage Vachetta Hobo. Boy are those two the best bags ever made by Coach!

14. TejasMama:

I agree with you. I can't imagine a better choice than the Vintage Ergo Hobo. If I had to choose between that an my other hobos there would be no other choice but the Vintage Ergo hobo. I sure hope that Coach makes some new vintage leather bags for the fall.

Liz

15. The more difficult question for me would be " if you could only keep one ACCESSORY which one would it be!"

I think my head would explode.