extra 30% off sale/clearance shoes & handbags (a few uggs)

1. use code empfamfr1007 at ONLINESHOES.COM for an extra 30% off sale shoes and clearance handbags.

there are a few pairs of uggs on sale in limited sizes.
  2. wow great deal. I am going to see if they have uggs in my size.
  3. Thanks for posting!
  4. According to the CS rep the 30% applies only clearance shoes (not just sale), all sales are final (no exchanges), and a flat $5 sh fee applies, AND you must go through the link in the email, so if you didn't get the email, you can't get the savings...I'm kinda bummed since I just spent an hour putting my order together...:push: Just an FYI for others...
  5. Yeah, I just noticed that too. I was already putting my order together and since they have the discount code apply at the last page, I didn't know that the code didn't work until the end.
  6. Can somebody kindly post the link from email? So we can enter the site through that and get the discount? Thanks!
  7. omg i'm so sorry! i didn't buy it through them. i saw the code on another site. i got a price match with Zappos. they honored it.

also, the shipping is free for ground. the cs that said $5 flat rate shipping is wrong.

8. No, you did a kind thing by posting! My CS rep from Onlineshoes said the flat rate price was quoted in the email, and when I called to PM w/Zappos, they turned me down, saying the code had to be posted on the other site in order for them to honor it. So I guess today was just not my lucky day!