Online shopping anyone???

1. I have a confession to make...I'm a shopaholic for sure, but I may be an even bigger online shopaholic. These are my favorite sites to visit as of late:

Anthropologie - - Shop From Over 500 Brands
    Shoes at - The Web's Most Popular Shoe Store! Our shoe store features dress shoes, casual shoes, and athletic shoes for men and women!
    Abercrombie & Fitch
    aloha rag online select shop sells, martin margiela, balenciaga, botkier, bernhard willhelm, rogan
    True Religion Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, Da-Nang, Frankie B. at Revolve Clothing - Free Shipping

...and for instore shopping love metro park, rag factory, & planet funk.

Does anyone else share my addiction to online shopping or just shopping in general? If so, what are your favorite sites/stores to visit?
  2. I love shopping online!!!!!!!!!! I think I have a problem!!!! I love visiting:
    Oh man, so many more, I can just keep on going!
  3. ^oh yeah those too! ...and yes the list can go on and on! Thanks for sharing Impsola :flowers:
  4. I used to be an eBay addict but after too many disappointments and wasted $$$ I quit!
    Now I never shop online.
  5. I love online shopping, particularly for clothes, because I prefer to try them on at home, rather than feeling hot and bothered (and sometimes, pressurised) in shop changing rooms.

I shop at many different websites. For clothes and accessories, I particularly like NAP, Browns Fashion and Coco Ribbon. I am also looking forward to the launch of Matches' online store.
  6. I love online shopping as well but I learned the hard way to check the return policy before ordering after buying a pair of expensive jeans on sale from a site that wouldn't refund sale items. Rapunzel's closet. It was my own fault for not reading the policy of exchanges only.
    Bergdorf, Neiman, and Saks are on my favorites list.
  7. I do some shopping online (VS, NM, Sephora, etc) and need to do more since usually I can't find the stuff I want in stores.

Here is a site that is helpful for online shoppers. It lists discount codes.
    Codes for online shopping
  8. i prefer store shopping but i buy more of my clothes online because of the sales and the fact i live in columbus where the clothes i wear are hard to come by.
  9. i love online shopping, especially now since i'm a SAHM. my favourite online shops are: net a porter, brownsfashion, and french sole.
  10. I think the site I've ordered the most from is eLuxury. I haven't ordered any clothing from them (don't carry my size), just accessories. The only site I have ordered clothing from was Lane Bryant's website. I am kind of weary of buying clothes sight unseen. I only ordered basic items like camis online.
  11. This is a great list. Revolve Clothing is my favorite at the moment. I would also add:
    Boston Proper
    Victoria's Secret (although I do not like their service, but some clothes are really cute)
  12. Me too. its getting really bad. I know the ups guy on a first name basis:smile:
  13. OH yeah....Im a online shopping whore. I kid you not when I say that the UPS man is here atleast 4-5 times a week, and the Fed ex guy about 3-4. Its drives my husband INSANE. There is NO where to shop here...and I recently lost 30 pounds. A girl needs clothes that FIT! Im having a great time. I went from a 14 to a 8 or 10 and its just a blast shopping.
    My favs:
    Amazon (really!)
    Zappos Couture
    Fashion Boutique
    oh I could go on and on.....HAPPY SHOPPING gals!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
  14. Ah, I love online shopping, too! But mostly I visit the fabric sites and other sewing related places. Really, the only thing I have not bought online is shoes. But, I'm kind of funny about that. I like to make sure they fit before I buy shoes (small, wide feet).
  15. I'm addicted too! When I'm not shopping out, I'm home shopping online! Not good for my credit card. I mainly buy only if there is a store location that I can return too since I hate return shipping.