Online Orders

1. Hi again. Does anyone know of a place I can order Authentic Coach wallets/purses online besides the Official Coach site? I definatly don't trust eBay, although after reading the "Authenticate This" threads, I have a better feeling about not buying a fakey... I would hate to buy an eBay bag and give it to my girlfriend and find out after that it wasn't real. I would feel terrible.

Any help would be great. Thank you.
  2. If you are looking for a deal, I would check Dept. Stores and the outlets- you will find amazing deals!
  3. Hi,
    I'm not really looking for a deal... no wait.. who isn't :smile: ... but since I work for the US Govt overseas in Japan, I'm looking for a below MSRP place to buy my Coach items online. Locally, the Coach (Not an outlet) is about 50% more then the Official Coach Online Store... So that makes the main site the bargin for me... hehe.. I sat down the other day and kinda added up all the bags/purses and other Coach stuff I was happy to buy for my girlfriend this last year and if I saved just 10% then I could fill up my car with gas for a month for free!!!

I'll keep searching the internet, if I find anywhere that looks interesting I'll post it here and ask for advice again.