online jobs

1. Does anyone know of any legitimate online jobs? I've heard of Chacha,but is there anything else?

Ive been searching like mad,but cant find anything!
    I would really appreciate it if anyone who has done or heard of a legitimate online job could help me out!!

thanks

2. I think it is like finding a legitimate job offline. Analyze your skills and abilities, and search out prospective employers who would have a need for those skills!

3. It is sooo hard to fins a job! Damn, I want to work! I agree with xjsbellamias13, if somebody knows let us know!

4. :yes: Totally agree.

xjsbellamias13 are you looking for a job working at an online company or are you looking for links to help you search for jobs online? If it's the latter, here are a few helpful sites:

Monster Jobs - Get work. Network. Build a better career. Today's the day.
    CareerBuilder.com Jobs - The Largest Job Search, Employment & Careers Site
    NationJob, Employment Job Search Engine & Careers
    WorkTree Job Search Engine

Trying going to google and typing in "Online job search engines."

Good luck with your search:idea: .

5. I think it's very difficult to find a job if you don't know where to look. IMO the internet is a great place to start. I also see that you reside in Los Angeles and when I first moved to a big city the first place I looked to find employment was Temp Agencies.

Anything worthwhile is going to take time and effort. If you put in the time, you should and will come across something that if of interest to you.

Good luck in your job search as well:yes: .

6. I wish I knew more about this, but i think everyone gave great sugggestions! I would just like to wish you luck!