Online discounts for Elux?

1. After getting my daily dose of PF every day, I've decided to purchase the damier speedy 25. I tried it on at the new LV store in Atlantic City on the Boardwalk and I feel in love with it! :drool:

I'm trying to save up money now and want to buy it on Elux to avoid the annoying sales tax. I remember reading somewhere that there is some sort of website that offers a discount when you purchase from Elux -- I've searched for hours, but can't find it anywhere.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

2. I think what you are thinking of is ebates. To my understanding, it doesn't offer discount, but it gives you rebates? :confused1: I'm sorry, I'm not much of help.. hopefully someone here can help you

3. Yeah, ebates! They give you 3% back a while after you purchase something (mine took about 2 months). They deposit it right into your paypal account, or they can send you a check.

4. fatwallet

5. I though elux didn't do ebates ne more???

6. it's back on ebates again:yahoo:

7. Yep, its back. To late for me though, I already ordered my goodies and then just happened to check it a couple of days ago. GRRRRRRR. That's okay, its nice to know its back on though.

8. I didn't know it's back, good to know.

9. fatwallet.com
    They offer 3% cash back for eLuxury. If you wait till eLux free shipping plus fatwallet cash back, then it's really a good deal.:yes:
    It's not just eLux; there are many other sites they offer cash back. I always check fatwallet before doing online purchase. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

10. ebates! I got about $19 bucks back from ebates when I orderd my Damier speedy 30:yahoo:

11. can i do ebates after i purchased something??
    man i purchased my perfo cles a week ago! and thought there were no more ebates

12. nope..it only works when you purchase something through their link...sorry :sad:

13. :saww thanks

booo i thought eluxery didnt do it nemore