One Word (BLACK TOBAGO SHOE BAG) Come and See Pictures!!!

1. OMG I finally got it after patientlly wating here it is Ladies and Gents I present to you the BLACK SPRING/06 RUNWAY TOBAGO SHOE BAG my first runway bag ever but not my last one im picking another baby next week:graucho: well without further ado Here it is!!! everyone do the Happy dance with me:happydance:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that is gorgeous congrats!

3. :happydance::wlae::happydance:

Congrats!! Nice bag!!!

4. Thanx Label Addict and Ilovepurse007 it is gorgeous my SA's loved it...

5. hot to death!!

6. Congrats, it looks FAB on you. Love the leather!!

7. Thanx:shame: the leather is Orgasmic...

8. congrats!

9. I Love that bag. It's very nice!

10. It is TDF! You wear it well! Dumb question but do you actually use it as a shoe bag or a tote bag?:wondering

11. Congrats!!!:wlae:ME:cry:WANT!!!!! It's one of my favourite LV bags. Tobago is so soft....

12. Thanx! im not shure if i'll actually only use it for putting shoes in it but I doubt I'll be putting dirty shoes inside maybe new ones, it is pretty large so it can be used for travel or as a tote too if I get the caurage to use it:sweatdrop:

13. that was my face too>:crybaby: I originally wanted the brown one but they sold out in the US I just had to get it no matter what color, you should consider getting one if you trully want it or you'll regret it in the future...

14. its HOT! Soon I will have Tobago in my life lol!

15. I'd never use that bag for shoes. I'd definitely carry it as a tote. It's too beautiful to use only for shoes... JMO and preference.... Again, gorgeous bag...