One Tree Hill

I heard January 8th too. I can't wait I love this show. I started watching it last season and got hooked. Then I discovered it on Soapnet and now I've seen just about every episode. I can't wait for new episodes starting next week. Love the drama! Wasn't Peyton's psycho "brother" back at the end of the last episode?

I can not WAIT for the two hour season premiere on the 8th. One Tree Hill has been my favorite show since 2003, I just can't get enough of it. James Lafferty is just too damn sexy.

I can't wait! I'm curious about K Fed's role on the show tho.

K-Fed's going to play some kind of rocker that I think Peyton becomes involved with (not necessarily romantically). She is still in LA I think working for a record label and is trying to get his band signed or something. I'm curious to see how his scenes will turn out. I can't even look at him without :roflmfao:

I was watching it on SoapNet also and was furious when they cut off in the middle of season 4, so I ended up buying the last few episodes of the season from i-tunes...You should definitely get them.
My computer is much too dignified and Museum Quality to load videos, but fortunately SoapNet repented and showed the 4th season in its entirety in a New Year marathon, which I Tivoided, and Mr Puff and I have been having a fine time watching it and shouting very good advice to the characters, though I am sad to say they do not take advantage of our experience and wisdom.

Maybe the 5th season will be different.
ya know who i wish they would bring back???
FELIX...
He would have to have undergone some serious reforming if they did, since he left in a shamecloud of bigotry. And even a Reformed Felix would have to have that be such a big part of his story, about all he could do would be hold sensitivity seminars and give testimonials about How People Can Change, which would just make viewers wonder if maybe they should Start To Trust Dan Again, which would be a big mistake.

JAmes lafferty looked like a bum hahaha but anyways grrrrrrrrr I dont like lindsay being with lucas :cursing: Hes supposed to be with peyton. Haley had a cute brown bag that i wanted to know what it was, and her hair looks so cute short! I really want to punch mouth's boss, she pisses me off haha The new raven guy is kind of annoying haha Jamie is so adorable. Im glad Brooke decided to come back to tree hill and have her clothing design headquarters in karens cafe. I hope Peyton does decide to open up her own record company at tric(i think thats where its at?). Im so excited for the rest of this season! I want mouth and brooke to get together or him and the nanny :P I cant wait to see how lame kfed is hahahahahaha anyways over all i enjoyed the show, and when nathan jumped out of the water it was kind of cheesy but i was glad he finally took charge and decided not to give up.