One Tree Hill

Last night was the perfect series finale. They are going to ruin it by bringing it back next season. Just my opinion.

I kept thinking Peyton was going to die. Thankfully she didn't.

I'm just glad that they didn't get super dramatic and kill off Peyton. That would have been WAY too sad!

I am going to miss lucas and peyton but as long as brooke, haley, nathan and now Julian are around..I'll still get my OTH fix.

I want to see Brooke happy and married!

Did anybody else shed tears like crazy last night?!

i downloaded it, because we dont even have this series started in the UK so ive been downloading! and i was abit dissapointed i thought something big and dramatic would happen like somebody die, peyton for example, but im glad it didnt although i agree a cliff hanger would be interesting! Im so glad they put nathan to go into the MBA that gave me goosebumps, how sad! haha him and hayley make a really great couple!

I said the same thing to my SO, I dont get why they didnt leave a cliff hanger or something to make me want to watch the next season.

Of course Ill still watch, but I just wish it was a "ohhhhhhh" type of episode, and it wasnt.

Alsom, if its true that Lucas & Peyton wont be returning, then why didnt they do something dramatic? Move them away, kill them....something.
It was also weird to me that they named the baby Sawyer because Peytons maiden name is Sawyer. Weird.

^^ i thought it was pretty interesting because I have an old co-worker who just had a baby girl. she gave her daughter her maiden name as her middle name.

i just picked up the show in the last 2 seasons... but aren't all of peytons parents dead? well except for htat one guy that showed up that was her father. so maybe it was just a way of honoring her parents? or her mom?

^^ i thought it was pretty interesting because I have an old co-worker who just had a baby girl. she gave her daughter her maiden name as her middle name.

i just picked up the show in the last 2 seasons... but aren't all of peytons parents dead? well except for htat one guy that showed up that was her father. so maybe it was just a way of honoring her parents? or her mom?

Her adopted father is still alive (as far as I can remember). He never had a big part in the show.

^Yeah he's still alive, he almost died in one episode but he lived. I thought he'd have more of a presence after that but I guess not.
And I agree, the show seemed more like it was tying up loose ends, but there wasn't a cliffhanger of any sort to keep you on the edge of your seat until next season.
So we know that Lucas and Peyton are leaving, but how are they going to write them out? That's what they should have made as the cliffhanger...

it definitely seemed like a series finale... im just wondering how its going to be with lucas and peyton not going to be there next season?? i think the show was picked up for another season....

i was waiting for a cliffhanger as well.... i thought them leaving the shows was going to be part of it.. i guess not... they gave lucas and peyton a happy ending.. which is how the series should end since the premise around majority of the show was lucas and peyton....

^^ really? not sure how i feel about that.

my fave characters are naley... but i will miss lucas and peyton. i don't like how it ended (season finale), there was no crazy cliff hanger like there normally is.

I finally watched it last night and I agree that it felt like a series finale vs a season finale. I was totally waiting for the cliffhanger but nothing came. I know that it got picked up for another season - I just don't know where it's all going to go now.

ITA w/ the both of you. It didn't leave me wanting more!! We'll see how next season is. BTW i get soo bored of Nathan's career, everytime they show him & basketball i fast forward it. I used to love the basketball scenes when they were in high school.