One Tree Hill

OHHH yea i remember that!! But I thought Lucas was asking her how she gets over Dan leaving her while she was pregnant & then she said it. B/c I think that's when she was suspecting Brooke being pregnant. Anyways, Im watching it right now & Nathan's speech literally made me TEAR!! I'm such a sucker for drama tv like that but he was sO:huh::huh:o SWEET!!!!

p.s. fake brother is PSYCHO

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my gosh!!! WHERE DID HE GO?!?!?!?! I KNEW just KNEW the guy at the station would NOT be him....Wow I was sitting on the end of the couch :smile:

I have a feeling that's not the last we've seen of Derek. Atleast Peyton's real brother came to her rescue without really personally knowing her. How sweet! I'm so happy Nathan put his child before basketball unlike Dan. The only thing I hate....we have to wait 2 weeks for the next new episode.

Next episode looks sad.....in the preview Hailey was on the floor crying...I think something happens to her & Lucas. Maybe they got in another accident & she miscarried. I know Brooke goes to Peyton & said Lucas isn't doing so good, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with hailey & Lucas's heart condition hospitalizes him. We'll see what happens Wednesday.

OMG Poor Hailey & Lucas. What does everyone think will happen?
The next eppy is Lucas w/ Keith looking at what life would be like without him. It's looks like Peyton commited suicide, Brooke turned goth.

does anyone know the exact date of one tree hill season 5 premier:confused1:? cannot wait to see :love:James Lafferty:love:!!

nuffsaid.jpg

Yes I just saw a commercial that said January 8. They must have filmed all of this season's episodes despite the WGA strike. Last year they started in October I think, but took several breaks before airing new episodes for the second half of the season.

How come SoapNet just sort of cut everything off suddenly and started back on Episode 1?

That was really annoying. I know I can read all about it on Wikipedia, but I actually wanted to see the shows!

I love 1tree. Love to hate me some Dan!

And for trivia buffs, he played a villain in Beverly Hills 90210, too. The despicable oaf who abused Kelly in high school and then tried to re-seduce her in college! Paul Johansson is the actor's name, but I probably spelled it wrong.

thanks guys. cant wait for The Tree to start again. yay. Jan 8?.... i am so excited:nuts: oh yeah, some other OTH hotties..... Brett Claywell(Tim Smith) and Bryan Greenberg(Jake Jagielski)

I'm dying for the premiere!! I'm irked that the CW pushed it to Jan, but at least they didn't cancel it. I'm secretly keeping my fingers crossed that Brooke and Lucas get back together, but I know there's almost no chance of that happening. Oh well, a girl can hope! LOL!

How come SoapNet just sort of cut everything off suddenly and started back on Episode 1?

That was really annoying. I know I can read all about it on Wikipedia, but I actually wanted to see the shows!

I love 1tree. Love to hate me some Dan!

And for trivia buffs, he played a villain in Beverly Hills 90210, too. The despicable oaf who abused Kelly in high school and then tried to re-seduce her in college! Paul Johansson is the actor's name, but I probably spelled it wrong.

I was watching it on SoapNet also and was furious when they cut off in the middle of season 4, so I ended up buying the last few episodes of the season from i-tunes and they were great. You should definitely get them.