One Paddy satchel left-- 50% off

1. Lisa called me from the Nordstroms in Maryland (no clue which one) and said she had a medium paddington lock dome satchel in chocolate brown marked down from 1480 to 739.90. Her phone number is 410-296-2111 (ext. 1250). She put it on hold under the name Sara. I have no idea what this looks like, but I just bought the large one the other day so thought I would pass this on.
  2. Boy - I am tempted to talk to her. Yesterday I saw a beigy patent domed capsule Paddy satchel and I fell head over heels in love. This can't be the same thing as the price was closer to $2000 and surely this style would not be on sale just yet? They've barely been in the stores!
  3. It's not the same, the one on sale is an older version with a single zipper closure and a small padlock on the side. It's a gorgeous bag!
    The patents are stunning!
  4. Great deal! Hope someone grabbed it?
  5. I don't know if anyone grabbed it, but I just got the large one in today and boy were these a steal. The large size one is larger than a normal paddy and was only 860.00. The leather is soft and buttery. Here are pics. The most accurate pic of the color is the first and second photos.

I also love the lock being on the side since it is so much easier to get in and out of.
    chloe1.jpg chloe2.jpg chloe3.jpg
  6. Congrats - looks great!
  7. Thats gorgeous lionlaw, congrats!!!
  8. It IS a very cool bag! I didn't realize which one it was from the description. These came out this past spring/summer - right?
  9. Yes, it has an 07 tag in it.
  10. hmm..i wonder if the one in Nordstroms is still there...:graucho:

11. Don't know, I haven't heard from Lisa if anyone claimed it.
  12. this deal is really tempting...please tell me someone grabbed her!!please!!
  13. Great looking paddy:heart:, especially with the lock over the side. Congrats on a beautiful bag and a great deal!
  14. grabbed it (even though i have no idea how it even really looks like). purse forum is bad news for my wallet! lol
  15. Congrats! Please post pics when it arrives!