One of These Day's, I'm going to slip

1. I am just amazed at all the FAKE LV's I see coming through the door @ work.
    These ladies walk in with this awful bags like their poo doesn't stink and then they talk down to me.

Sometimes I want leave my bag just sitting out on the counter.
    Several times today I almost said, "nice fake LV" or "what a nice fake bag" but that would have been an oxy moron.

The fake is bad enough but then to act like they are better than me? I'll never understand that. :mad:

Could you keep quiet? If not, what's a good way to put it? (Just in case I feel like being evil one day).
  2. The "evil eyeing them " works for me!!! they KNOW that you knoW!LOL!
  3. You know what i did?

I always say "what a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute bag" to every lady i see carrying a fake bag.. :lol: :lol:
  4. LOL, I will do that!
  5. Oh gosh, that will be so hard.

That is one cute picture!
  6. I so agree with you! I see SO many fakes carried by these 14 year old girls who think they're all that (sadly, any age, but this group is the largest). There are so many times I want to burst their bubble. Honestly though, if stupid teens like that ever came to the counter talking about bags, and one had an obvious fake that she was trying to pass off as an authentic, I would slip up. Bad news for me, but I wouldn't be able to help it!
  7. I don't like the fact they try to act like "better" but I guess you can see that it already suck they gotten fake bags AND carrying them out in public ( disgrace, disgrace) so hope that make you feel some what better.
  8. Honestly, I don't feel the need to say anything. They know that they're just fronting.. I've got the real thing and I know theirs is fake, and that's good enough for me !
  9. i don't really let it bother me. i've been accused of carrying fake bags in the past and it doesn't phase me because like ayla said, i know i'm carrying a real i don't get my bags to prove that i can have a real one...i get them because i want them!
  10. I agree.
  11. when you feel like being evil you should ask "oh where did you get your bag??" and see their response!

12. "where did you get your bag??.............. Canal Street?" :lol::lol::lol:
  13. Haha. You guys are hilarious. A few people have recently been eyeballing my real LV as though it's fake but I don't let them phase me. I know it's real so that's all that matters to me. On the other hand, some people wear obvious fakes but still really believe that their bags are real because they got it as a gift or bought it from a "reputable vendor" off a street corner. Oh well.

Bagaholic: I agree with just giving them the evil eye. That should suffice because they'll get the message. However, it's never acceptable for someone to act like they are better than you. I can't stand people who have superiority complexes. It's hard for me to deal with people like that.
  14. It does not bother me but sometimes I just want to let out a huge guffaw because of how ridiculous the fake bag looks. I think we should start taking pictures of the fake LVs that we see around and post it in a thread.
  15. I agree, you DON"T have to say anything to them they KNOW that their WANNABES are just that, WANNABES!