One Of Them Has To Go .... But Which One? **HELP**

Which one should I SELL?

• Beverly MM

• Cerises Sac Plat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both of them are beautiful! I understand why it is so hard for you to choose =) the cherry one is a limited edition, and its price is appreciating. the beverly, on the other hand, is easy to match with clothes, and you can use it day and night.

I think I will sell the beverly, because it's now very expensive to buy the cherry cerise.

Ooooh I like the Beverly alot! So practical & can be used everyday but the LE is hard to find, still usable & cute. Plus it's kind of a tote style which can fit alot of your things. I say sell the Beverly because you can get another print style in the Beverly in the future but not another LE :smile:

give the sac plat to me.
joking! (but let me know if you want to ;oP) i voted for you to sell the beverly, cuz i just ain't feelin' it, and it can be replaced. imo, the cerises sac plat is HOTT.

Just in case you still need more opinions---Please keep the Cerises Sac Plat. I have it and I have been carrying her for a over a week now. It's a LE, unusual, chic and IMO a very useful bag. The Beverly is nice too but it is part of the perm. line and if you give up the cerises you may not be able to get her back.

Limited Editions are nice to have. But I agree with you about all the cherries. There's are alot of them on there. I think the Beverly is a more useable bag. Plus if you sell the LE you're more likely to get your money back plus some. Just my 2 cents.