One Of Them Has To Go .... But Which One? **HELP**

Which one should I SELL?

• Beverly MM

• Cerises Sac Plat

Results are only viewable after voting.
*Eeek*

The votes are so close .... I was hoping one would have all the votes so it would make my decision much easier. :shame:

Thanks for the votes so far everyone!!

the cerise is le; however, how much do you use the sac plat? i'd keep the beverly only because it can be used day and night; i would never use the sac plat as an evening bag (but it is cute w/ the cerise). sell whichever bag you use the least.

I own a Cerise Sac Plat and I would disagree with those who say a Sac Plat is not practical. I teach college english and I use my Sac Plat to carry files, paper work, thesis and dissertation proposals(very thick!LOL!) books and my laptop. I find it to be very useful and practical, yet it looks very polished at the same time. I would keep the Sac Plat because it is rare, the Beverly is very easy to obtain so you could always buy it again.

Even though I love the Beverly I would sell it. The cerise is LE and you might not be able to find one in future, even if you did find one it might cost you an arm and a leg! The Beverly could be replaced a lot easier!

Good luck!

Tough call. Going to have to say keep the sac plat (although I'm not fond of the cherries), but it is an LE.

Sell the Beverly. It's a functional bag and you can always buy another good functional bag in the future.

Looks like the Beverly MM will be the one to sell.

I really wish I could keep both but I can't. :cry:

Thanks everybody for your comments and/or votes!!