One Of Them Has To Go .... But Which One? **HELP**

Which one should I SELL?

1. Beverly MM

2. Cerises Sac Plat

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey y'all .... ;)

I currently own a Beverly MM and a Cerises Sac Plat, however, I can't keep both and one of them must go.

Which one do you think I should sell?

Beverly MM?

Cerises Sac Plat?

TIA!! :heart:
  2. Don't sell the LE

3. ^^^^

I know that is why I am leaning more towards selling the Beverly MM because the Cerises Sac Plat is LE, rarely seen and hard to find.

HOWEVER, I'm not sure if the Cerises Sac Plat has "too much going on" with all the cherries everywhere.

*Ahhh .... What to do, What to do* :sweatdrop:
  4. I'm sorry you have to sell one of them, however I suggest you hang on to the Cerises.
  5. I would agree with gradco2004 to not sell the LE, but at the same time, if you're not really using it at all and you don't mind parting with it, put the money you'd get from selling it to whatever else you want to get.
  6. ^^^^ Hi ... thanks for your response!!

I actually am USING BOTH thats what is making it so hard.

I am not looking to sell the one I would get more money from .... I am looking to sell the one that is LESS DESIRABLE and keep the one that is worth keeping in the long run.
  7. I voted you should sell the cerise sac plat. I love the Beverly and i'm not too crazy about the big cherries that are on the sac plat and keepall.
  8. I think you'll get more use out of the Beverly
  9. Thanks everybody for your quick votes .... I really do appreciate it.

Please keep them coming .... TIA!! :heart:
  10. You will get more use out of your Beverly in the long run, however in the future the Cerise Sac plat will be worth more $$ because its and LE and Beverly part of permanent collection.
  11. sell the beverly, the Cerise is so hot and not something you see everyday, infact I have never seen one IRL
  12. I should sell the Cerises Sac Plat! Just my opinion though - I'm not a huge fan of the Sac Plat, it's cute, but so unpractical! I like the Beverly so much more.
    But you say you use them both, so then I'd keep the one you like the most.
  13. I love the Beverly and would keep it if it were me. but i do understand the ceries is le and may not ever be replaced. tough call sorry no help
  14. I would sell the Sac Plat...the Berverly is much more practical IMHO. What do you use the Sac Plat for?
  15. keep the sac plat!!