(one of) Nightshade's precious things is FINALLY here!!!

1. a short while ago i started this thread:
    thanks for all the "support" while i was eagerly waiting for my bags to arrive :lol:

well here's an update-- my grey 227 reissue finally arrived today :yahoo: and i am just bowled over at how lovely it is! The distressed calfskin feels much softer than expected, and i adore the way it looks, the colour is darker than what i expected and EXACTLY the shade i was hoping it'd be! I was initially a bit concerned that the 227 would be too big for me (i'm about 5'5), but i really like this size and it fits everything that i usually carry around (unlike my medium classic flaps, i can hardly put anything in them lol)... its safe to say that i think i'm officially a jumbo convert now :graucho:

now all that's missing is the metallic black luxe bowler, but that'll arrive in good time i'm sure! :yes:

here's a picture, and as always, thanks for letting me share my excitement at getting a new bag with all of you lovely PFers! :love:

2. Congrats!!!!!!!!! it is BEAUTIFUL! It looks great on you!
    I really want it, but wasn't able to find one.... :drool::drool::drool:
  3. Great bag! Good for you. :yahoo:

Wonderful pictures too - it is a great color, nice change from black.

I really like the color a lot, now I see why everyone is nuts over this bag in this color.
  4. nightshade! It's fabulous! heehee.. your experience sounds just like how I felt when I opened up my box and unwrapped my lovely grey 227!

Isn't it great?! Such a GORGEOUS purse! I also loved how I could fit everything in there without having to organize/strategize how I'd get everything to fit!

It looks fantastic on you! Can't wait til you get the luxe bowler and see how fab it looks on you too!
  5. This is my FAVORITE bag of all time. Enjoy it-it looks gorgeous on you....
  6. Congratulations. The reissues are my favorite Chanel bags.
  7. Thanks, nightshade! it is so sweet of you :p

I will take a look! BTW, I always wanted 226, but after seeing your picture, I think I love the 227 now!
  8. LOVE it!! :drool: Congratulations nightshade, it's absolutely PERFECT on you!!! :yahoo:

PS - the seller is fantastic and a trusted member of tPF community :yes:
  9. Love it!!! Looks great on you.
  10. I'm speechless... Hotness!! Congrats!
  11. Gorgeous bag, I love it! You look amazing with it, congrats & enjoy. =)
  12. I'm oohing and aahing!
  13. gorgeous!!! looks beautiful on you, congrats.
  14. It is absolutely stunning, congrats!! :yahoo: