one more: work, twiggy..etc

?

which aqua size??

1. aquamarine twiggy

2. aquamarine work

3. aquamarine part-time

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i'm joining the countless others caught in this dilemma...i must get an aquamarine bag and cant decided on the size rather wait and get the perfect one than rush into a decision as of this morning BAL NY had one work left in aqua and more twiggys so girls help me decide! im living overseas now,,,decisions are harder since i cant give myself time to return them... (i have 2 works and 1 city as of now)

2. I vote for the Work. I love this color in that style.:smile:

3. Work - looks great in aquamarine and you already have two so you love the style!

4. RH or GH?

5. i voted for PT since you have 2 works and a city.

6. i recently fell in love with the work size. so i voted for WORK!

7. I would say Work! I want a Aqua Work SO bad! But I also think you would like the PT since you have 2 Work's already! Make sure and post pics when you decide and get one.

8. An Aquamarine Work would look SOOOOO fabulous! :yes:

9. ooooh completely forgot that only RH is under consideration...though i love how it looks with the gold somehow i prefer the RH less of a trend imho...thanks so much for ur votes! decision will be made on friday and of course pics will be posted! please continue to vote and comment

10. I voted Twiggy - add a bit of variety!

11. I voted for the twiggy. I just love that style with the bright colors. :love:

12. Go with the work. and post when you can. Your pics in the work were in someone else's post and it looked really great on you.

13. I voted work. But if you want something a little different (because you already have two works) then get the Part time.

14. Twiggy! You don't have one yet, and I really think that Twiggys lend themselves well to "fun" colors like aquamarine.

15. i said twiggy for the same reasons everyone else did

different style for you, and i think the brighter, vibrant colors look best on a twiggy or first.