One more violet?

^Thank you, powder!! :heart: I'm a RH girl at heart, but I'm also loving the pics I see here with the SGH & violet.
And I agree - after seeing the comparison pics of eggplant and violet, I would do the same. But your eggplant is so gorgeous anyway, I don't think you're missing out. :smile:

Ok, as promised...here is a modeling pic, plus a couple of group shots! I had read earlier about how difficult it was to take these action shots, and I couldn't agree more! I kept moving, and most of the pics came out blurry. :Push: I was able to get just one that was semi-salvageable...Also, sorry for the haphazard order of the other pics. I was trying to get them done in a hurry so that nobody at home would catch me. :P ;)

Attachments

• violet1.jpg
    violet1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Bbags1a.JPG
    Bbags1a.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Bbags2.jpg
    Bbags2.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 40
WOW cate... :nuts: you really have an AMAZING collection, I'm overwhelmed :drool::tup:! Thank you so much for sharing :heart:

attachment.php

Hi everyone! There are so many new gorgeous bags popping up tonight, so I hope you won't mind if I share my new violet city.

This is the color I have been waiting for!! :heart: My bal collection consists of mainly neutral tones, and I have been having a tough time trying to incorporate some brighter colors into it. :Push: Rouge vif provided the "pop" I needed, but at times, I felt it was just *too* colorful. (RV fans please don't flame me!)
tomaatit.gif
I still have her, though, and wear it occassionally.

But this violet is just right!!! Not too loud, and in my favorite color, too!! I am in love!!! :girlsigh:
My preference had always been smooth leather, but my SA had said most of the bags that had come in were distressed. I didn't know what to expect when I opened the package, but I was happily surprised at what I received. God bless her wrinkles!! :heart:

Here are some pics (3rd one is in comparison to my ink coin purse).

IMG_2924-2.jpg

IMG_2926-2.jpg

IMG_2944-2.jpg
Hi cate22, your violet city is absolutely beautiful, you are such a lucky woman to deserve her !! May i ask where you get it? I am actually desperately looking for one as well, thanks and congrats.

Thank you so much Pinkie, "I", orinoco, cracker, christie, delmilano, Zac & trophywife!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

"I" & Zac - Thank you :shame:, but my little family is nowhere near as gorgeous as yours!! :yes:

trophywife77 - I bought it from the Balenciaga New York store. You can request to be added to their waitlist, though I'm not sure how long it is right now. But, another option would be Aloha Rag. I believe they're still accepting people to their waitlist. Good luck!! I hope you're able to get one. :tup: