One More Decison..Scribble or Not?

1. Alright, so you have all helped me decide to FOR SURE take back my Kate Spade diaper bag in exchange for the new Coach Hamptons Baby Bag..but I have one more small decision to make, should I get the scribble, or the black one. I would like to know if the scribble gets terribly dirty. I am pretty careful with my bags, but can you clean it? Thanks..I am going to get it tomorrow, if I can get out of my driveway..(I live in Wisconsin..BIG snowstorm staring now) Thanks for the help!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. I have last year's scribble small tote, and it's pretty easy for me to keep clean. I think it's stain resistant anyway, but to clean it I just use a damp paper towel and a little ivory soap or the spray on sneaker cleaner.

3. Scribble - love the colors and for a baby bag, that would be darling.

4. Love the Scribble, it's bright and fun:smile: Perfect for a baby bag!

5. definitely the scribble!

6. The scribble is so pretty, but I would be afraid to get it dirty too.

7. classic black and add few cute charms for color........don't care for the scribble........:heart:

8. Ditto!

9. ^^^ agree. Go for the black.

10. I like the scribble.

11. i like the black, you can always put on charms and stuff to make it more fun!

12. I love the scribble for a baby bag. My sister and I were talking about this today.

13. scribble!

14. defiantely get the scribble! the hamptoms weekend suff is usally super easy to clean.

15. I love the scribble, but not for a baby bag. It will get dirty in a few days. Why don't you get the optic baby bags?

[​IMG]