One million plus one...

1. ... questions about the Legacy Leather Top Handle Pouch...

[​IMG]

First of all, can anybody that owns this pouch tell me how it compares to other Coach top handle pouches? I have one in sig, and I absolutely LOVE it! I take it EVERYWHERE...

I am SO in :heart: with the Ali, but I'm afraid it is just too big for me. I don't really carry a whole lot of stuff... so I'm more of a small bag girl. Anyway, this bag seems to have an adjustable handle... does this make it easier to carry on the shoulder/under the arm? I'm planning on getting this bag with the matching Legacy Leather Wristlet in white <~ I asked which white wristlet I should get in another post, and the legacy won BY FAR... lol...

Hmm, let's see, what else could I possible think of to ask about this bag... Oh yeah, is it available in full price Coach Stores? How about outlets? Online only? Any help ya'll can give me would be GREATLY appreciated... Feel free to just leave comments on whether you like it or not...

Thanks~

M.

2. ^ Sorry about my pics always being so huge... I'm just too gosh darn lazy to resize them... lol...

3. hmmm, I don't know. I have the Carly Pouch but don't know how it measures up to the Legacy! I'm sorry!

4. i have one in dusty rose i won off of eBay and i LOVE it. I don't know if it fits under the shoulder too well (even with the adjustable strap), but it is a great looking bag.

5. I have seen several of the black ones at the outlet.

6. which outlet??

7. Whoa yeah, WHICH OUTLET?
    I wish our outlet had stuff like that.