One Last Summer Fling....with a Damier Azur !!

1. Well, summer is almost over, and although I did acquire some great things the past few months (Fuschia Denim Baggy GM, Silver Miroir Lockit, Antigua Cabas PM, Speedy 40, Sac Bosphore....), what was clearly lacking was something from Damier Azur.

I had held off buying anything from this line until I could see some photos of what these bags would look like with patina, but now I've decided to take the plunge and get my first Damier Azur piece. I am actually excited to have this bag develop it's patina, I think it will be absolutely gorgeous over time....and since I live in the south, where we basically have no winter, I can pretty much use this until....whenever because it's basically warm here year-round.

Here's my new Damier Azur Noé, shown with a Kate Spade dragonfly keyring, and also a photo of the large purseket (I never in a million years thought I would buy one of these things !!), which fits perfectly in this very, very LARGE bag !!!!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG
  2. I like it very much!

3. Oohhh:heart: gorgeous. Congrats!

4. I love it! I'm trying to decide between 3 damier azur pieces right now, too! (Speedy 25, Saleya PM or Accessories Pouch - I know - all very different!)

5. OMG i was dreaming of this bag.. Congrats its gorgeous. LVOELY purchase!!

6. Congrats!
    As you said this bad is very bag! A couple of the London stores had it on display and I was quite shocked at how big it was! Hopefully they will do a petit one in the future.

7. this bag is gorgeous!!! how come i couldn't find it on the LV french website??? How much does it retail for? It's a dream! I wanted a mono petit noe... but really i thought i'd like to own a damier azur piece too... so they dun make a petit one of this eh?

Congrats on taking the plunge...I've got a thing for dragonflies too... the combi looks gorgeous!

8. Lovely :nuts:

9. Congrats it looks so beautiful! The regular noe is too big for me I wish they made this in the petit size!

10. i love it, congrats.

11. Great, congrats!!

12. Beautiful! Love how you have it organized.

13. congrats, i absolutely love damier azur, you dont see many azur noes around :nuts:. Great idea using the purseket in it, fits well with the shape of the noe.

14. Congrats!

15. Love it!!!! Congrats