One Great LVoe Year :)

1. I remember last summer '06, I was in Edmonton, Alberta on a business trip. Thats when my LVoe for LV began. ;) I always thought my MC Rift would be my only LV. After the first one, I wanted another LV. I'm ery happy for my lovely collection, each one of them I fell in love and had to have. I'm so excited to have a new LV purse this week. I made another video. I'm happy,it's been a great LVoe year with Louis Vuitton. :yahoo:
  2. Congrats on your 1 year LV Anniversary! Loved your video ... it was cool to see all your pieces from throughout the year.
  3. Congrats on your 1st LV anniversary!
    Great collection!
  4. cool your epi clutch and your MC heart so nice.....
  5. Great bunch of babies you have throughout the year! Happy one year~ :yes: LVoe your video:heart:
  6. I love the slideshow, such a great way to celebrate your anniversary!
  7. That's a lot of pieces over a year Pearl :graucho:

Congrats and thanks for sharing your lovely collection!
  8. Hi, thanks, I really can't say that I have a favorite, except I love using my Speedy a lot. I get excited to use my Epi Montaigne Clutch when I use it. During vacation, I used my MC Rift, for great handsfree shopping. And my Pochette, this week I thought about exchanging it for another Damier Purse, but I'm in love with it, that I can't part with it lol. So I'll save for another purse, maybe in a few months. :rolleyes: Again, not sure what I might get. I hope I can buy it in Banff. :yes: I'm loving the Damier line, a line that grew on me, and my mini monogram pochette fits so nicely in my Damier Pochette. :tup: I love the Monogram Vernis line as well. And I know my wishlist changes, so I don't keep a wish list. But if I could buy a Keepall 45 with Strap I would be so happy!!! :heart:
  9. Great Collection.
  10. aw, I really liked the slideshow, so cute! how do you like the montaigne clutch? I really want to pick one up before the end of the year...has the buckle clasp gotten scratched at all since you've been using it?
  11. What a cute slideshow, and a beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing!
  12. Slideshow was super cute!
  13. Cute!!! Congrats!
  14. congrats!!! my year is coming up too this month! woo hoo
  15. Great collection.. Congrats