One difficult question for Ilovemylife...

Mree43, periogirl28, S'Mom, orchids, ms.fashionista, Sus, Laboheme, CoBaltBlu, Birkin123 Thank you so much for being so nice to me. :drinkup::woot:

Thank you to everyone for all the loving, caring, giving and sharing to all of us here on TPF and make it more fun that we all are addicted to it. I love looking and drooling on everyone's bags as well. :tup::love::drool:....:heart:

Choosing two favorite bags of ILML...wow that is hard...but I will try...
Two of my favorites on her would have to be the matte croc Birkin in anthracite, and, be still my heart, the black croc Kelly Elan. The Elan is the only bag I can imagine myself lusting after in croc. I mean, I think I can stop myself from wanting to buy any croc bag I see, but that one, it just kills me every time I see the picture. And it looks so perfect on ILML and with so many of the things she wears.

The bags you have chosen, ILML, are perfect. A strong pair, one calm, the other fierce. But how can one REALLY choose from such an exquisite collection? Impossible! If I could choose two for myself they would be the Matte Havane croc, despite it beeing too big for me, and my LOVE, the KP in Ombré Lizard:heart:. The KP is beyond words, I'll worship it in silence:girlsigh:.

Tamarind, If I can be able to choose five bags, :P this kelly elan will definitely be one of them. :tup:

Here are your two..
:smile:

IMG_7194.jpg

Polaremil, It's quite hard to choose. I love every bags in my collection. I have sold something that I didn't use to my friends and actually what I have now, I want to keep all of them and don't want to part with any anymore. The price is gone up all the time. I actually regret selling one bag to my dear friend. It's black chevre de coromandel HAC 32 almost new and only sold it for $4500 two years ago!!! I will not be able to find the same bag at that price anymore!!:sad:

Here are your two favorites. If havanne croc was 30 then it'd be great for you.

IMG_7201.jpg

With my pleasure Raz. I think pictures are the best part on TPF for me. I also love to drool over the pictures too. :drool::drool::lol: Who wouldn't like to see more pictures of something you love.. right sweetie? HUGS to you... :love:

It truly is an amazing collection. Impossible to narrow it down to one or two.
Wasn't there a fuchsia or rose shocking Kelly pochette (the JPG one)?
And I love Barenia...

ILML: you know i would kill for all your croc bags!!!!!! every single one of them!! from the blue crocs to the red crocs to the green croc! it's all about the crocs for meeeeee!!!!!! i think you should get a violine croc and an orange croc too!! i will have a heart attack though...so maybe you shouldn't post those! LOL

and yes, i agree with orchids....you are a total sweetheart!

Pepper, I still didn't have the Fushia kelly pochette back then in September last year. :rolleyes:

PBC, Of course I would like all colors croc... :P And I still don't have the green croc yet. I am waiting to go to Japan mid year (I have to save) to see some nice croc bags there from resellers. :yahoo:

Thank you very much..... :heart::love:

ILML,
What a collection! I must say my favorites are your gray tri-coloured kelly, your blue roi kelly, and your ombre pochette. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Thanks for sharing.