One-day Sample Sale!

1. [​IMG]
  2. Hmmm... picture not showing.

The email I received said the following:
    One day only 25-90% off retail
    March 15th
    10am - 9pm
    Current styles of:
    Chanel, Chloe, Fendi, Gucci, Prada, Dior, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, Versace, YSL and more.
  3. OMG that is like 5 min from my inlaws

for those of you too lazy to click like me normally ;)

It's in Great Neck, NY
  4. Thanks Alvie... I was in rush to post that, so I didn't realize I left out some info. Exact address is:

The Inn at Great Neck
    30 Cuttermill Road
    Great Neck, NY 11021
  5. O MY GOD!!!!!!!! i want to go so bad!!!!!!! why does it have to be a thursday? :sad: why o why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Tell me about it Bessie! Well at least it closes at 9pm, so after work or class, there's still a chance you can drive up there.
  7. true,,, i actually dont have class thurs until 1215 so i could go up there at be there at 10,,,get the 1st stuff but i wonder is ther egoing to be a line?

has anyone gone to this before?!!?!?!

ugh i want a fendi spy but even at 1/2 off i can barely afford it :sad:

i really should go at all but i want to!!!!!!!!! oy what to do !
  8. Hi guys-
    Thanks so much for posting this info... the sale looks amazing!! I've never heard of this company though... does anyone have any concerns about authenticity??? I wonder how we can be sure that the bags are authentic?? It makes me a tiny little bit nervous that so many designers are being sold at once. I can't wait to go but I can't get there until the afternoon. Do you think it'll still be worth it??
  9. I live in Nashville. I've never been to a sample sale. I just fantasize about them.
  10. has anyone been to one of these before? anything good? before I sent my brother our there to scope for me.? :yes:

11. I got the email again:

25-90% OFF RETAIL
    MARCH 15TH
    DOORS OPEN 10 AM - 9PM

Current styles of:
    Chanel, Chloe, Fendi, Gucci, Prada, Dior, Marc Jacobs,
    Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, Versace, YSL and More
    25-90% OFF RETAIL
    Designer Handbags & Sunglasses
    Huge selection of Jocelyn samples (this line is featured in Bergdorf Goodman window this week!)
    great new Chanel sunglasses, and lots of NEW spring summer bags from Gucci and Fendi.
    Can’t wait to see you there!!
    Nancy & Gwen
    Nancy Olicker - 917.453.6687
    Gwen Levy - 917.837.4056
  12. i second the question about authenticity just cause no ones heard of it,,,, :smile: any opinions on authenticity?!!?!?!?
  13. i love sample sales. i hope you all get a bunch of great items. happy shopping!
  14. Soooo Did Anyone Go!?!?!?!? How Was It :smile: