One Day Left.....

I love grey, i use more grey bags than black, It's neutral, yet it adds a little something extra. However like everyone else has said, if you are not sure dont keep it, its alot of money to spend on something you dont LOVE!

I must say those SA's are wonderful in NY.I did a charge send almost 14 days ago and as you all know, i'm still deciding..... I called this AM and they said don't worry, i can give it a try it with my outfits for afew more days, and send it back after that if i didn't love it.
Funny, I spoke to two SA'S AND THEY BOTH SAID THEY HAD THE GREY, B/C THEY HAD MANY BLACK BAGS AND IT WAS JUST NEW AND FRESH. (AND THAT THAT IT WENT WITH ALOT AND WAS A NEUTRAL)
I REALLY THINK i AM KEEPING HER-CAUSE I KNOW I'LL REGRET IT IF I CAN'T GET IT LATER. THE BLACK WILL JUST HAVE TO GO TO SOMEONE ELSE AND ANYWAY I'LL get a 227 reissue or JUMBO in a few years when I retire. I have all the shoulder, carryone,evening,tote ,handheld bags that i will ever need.
I want to focus on traveling,rest and relaxation after 30 years of working.
THANKS , THANKS, THANKS, FELLOW PF'S-YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND THE ONLY ONES WHO UNDERSTAND MY LOVE OF BAGS.

The bag is beautiful, and I don't think you can go wrong in keeping it.

I don't blame you for being ready to relax during retirement. I wish I was closer to retirement myself!

Decision Made!
I am going to keep her!
I have walked around and around, with a million, gazillion, outfits(well actually 10) and everything Works with the clutch. I know I will use it and will regret not keeping her so............
She's mine!
My first time out with her will be to dinner on the weekend , with my hubby and I have several holiday outings planned. I 'll make sure to plan my things around my bag. I have mostly BLACK OUTFITS ANYWAY!!!!! I think the grey will be refreshing.
thanks a million for the help.