One Day Left.....

1. HI PF'S sorry to be such a pest, but what shout i do I DO? I have to decide on my grey timeless clutch i just got. I do love it but will i get use out of it ,(because of the color) . I'VE never owned a grey bag and like that its different form the norm for me(always black or brown). HELP AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK???????

2. Personally I would love it but if you are unsure maybe you should get something different. :flowers:

3. Grey is big this year. But if you are indecisive on it and don't just absolutely love it, it's too much money to spend on a bag you're not sure about. KWIM?

4. Agree with everyone else....maybe you should return it and if you really want it again, then re-buy it.

5. If you have reservations, you should probably exchange it while you still can. It doesn't make sense to keep it if you don't absolutely love it. Good luck!

6. tHANKS, NOT RESEVERATIONS ON THE BAG-LOVE IT, JUST ON THE USEABILITY OF IT- CAN I WEAR IT WITH ALMOST ANYTHING-DRESSY OR CASUAL(I'M MOSTLY CASUAL) . i DON'T DO AFTER FIVE, JUST NICE OUTFIT /DRESS OUT TO DINNER OR A CLUB.......
    DO YOU THINK THE COLOR IS CLASSIC OR JUST TRENDY FOR THIS YEAR?

7. I think grey is a classic staple color. I do think you'll see it more this year.

If you don't love it, you should get something else. It's a big investment.

8. I think grey is classic and would add a little something extra to an all black outfit.

9. keep the comments coming......
    i think that i'm about to make my decision!
    You guys/gals are the BEST!!!!!!

10. If you have doubts, maybe you should exchange it, but I thought the color was beautiful when you posted it. I still think it's classic even though it's not black.

11. ITA

12. -what's-ita, Sorry, Never Used It

13. ITA is I Totally Agree.

Grey is not a trendy color at all, it's a basic, like black or white or brown.
    If you won't use it, don't keep it.

14. Thanks for the info-ITA
    I'M GOING TO 'TRY IT' tonight at home and make my final decision. I
    ll let you guys know tomorrow.
    THANKS AGAIN.
    FYI- I would use it, just never had an obvious different color bag-but what the hell-It may be a new beginning, time to branch out. I bet my daughter(away at college) would love it, and it will be for her eventually.............

15. I'm a little late on this thread, but grey is definitely classic. However, personally I wouldn't use a clutch very much. But if you absolutely love it, keep it. If you don't, exchange it for something you really love!