one crazy fact about yourself...

-I can't stand to watch a movie more than once--no matter how much I like it. Same goes for videogames.
-I can write perfectly straight in a line without looking at the paper. (I'm sure everyone can do that, I just think it's special!)
-I develop crushes quite easily and get over them even easier!
-I have this ongoing dream (it continues whenever I feel like it) that I am the hottest model/actress/singer around and get paid insane amounts of money. Any movie I appear in is an instant-blockbuster. Also, I date Orlando Bloom. And Jake Gyllenhaal.... at the same time! But, they don't know it yet! :smile:

I just remembered another one - the crayola crayon color "sea green" used to make me physically gag and I used to throw it out of my crayon box as a small child. To this day I get a queasy feeling when I see this crayon. Weird thing is, I can look at the color in any other way/medium without getting ill. I just can't look at the crayon.

pursemama said:
Heeyy, I just read your fact...I can do that too!!:lol: A missile popsicle!
That why I been married for 19 years! :graucho: :amuse:

Heehee:angel:
I haven't tried the missile popsicles yet...they're those red-white-and-blue ones, right?

I'll have to tell mom to pick some up at the store:lol: . Now I want to test my skills on those:rolleyes: .

Glad to know I'm not the only one!:P

I can not, under any circumstances, eat melon that's even a little slimy. It completely disgusts me. I'm not actually weird about food, I'll eat just about anything you stick in front of me, even really "gross" stuff, like liver and sweatbreads. But soft/slimy melon=rotten to my mouth, and makes me want to retch. :sick: :yucky:
Also, I can't stand the sound of my boyfriend whistling, which he does sometimes. I hit him on the arm or give him a dirty look as soon as he starts. He still does it, though. :mad:
I make a mean sweet potato pie. :biggrin:
I like to knit, embroider, and bead. Most people don't really expect that when they meet me. :angel:

I'm so strange I have a few.....

-I am terrified of drinking anything out of a can. After an experience years ago where I was drinking a can of soda and tasted a piece of something (God only knows what it was) I can't drink anything straight from a can. It has to be poured into a cup.
-I can't drink anything without being able to see through the drink. That means no dark cups for me.
-I can't stand having hang nails
-I can't stand having dirt under my nails so I keep my nails ridiculously short.
-I can't go to sleep without checking my door locks, even if I haven't left the house all day.
-I get paranoid if I go somewhere and don't know where the closest bathroom is. I have to know that I can go when I have to.
-I cannot sleep with the TV on.
-I hate sharing a bed with anyone, or a room for that matter (gonna make it difficult for me to get married)

I thought of a few more:

I can listen to nails on a chalkboard all day long but PLEASE don't ask me to fold a towel when it comes out of the dryer! I get chills just THINKING about it.

My husband uses his dry cloth napkins at restaurants to clean his silverware before eating. Again - MAJOR chills! Makes me want to run screaming out of the restaurant.

I have this irrational fear of sharks....IN THE SWIMMING POOL!

weird, I know. I don't leap out of the pool screaming anymore...but I still tense up when I see shadows and the Jaws music starts playing in my head. :P

Ok I'm a big wierdo so here's what I can think of

- I can't cross a busy street by myself and if I have to I completley freak out and have an anxiety attack.
-Mayonaisse ewwwww gross! Can't look at it, touch it, or eat it.
- I can't sleep unless the tv is on
-I chew in patterns and if i mess up a pattern i have to continue to eat until I get the pattern so that it is even.
-Cracking knuckles or any bone in the body makes me want to punch someone in the face. It is the grossest thing ever!!
- I can stick my finger underneath my eyelid and I enjoy doing it
-If my underwear doesn't match the color scheme of my shirt I feel like people know and are looking at me funny