One big pussy cat

Vlad said:
Totally dog man. I can't wait to get my bulldog... prolly sometime this year.

aww yay! bulldogs! you know i love bulldogs...you'll have to post pics right when you get him/her, a bulldog puppy is quite literally the cutest thing on the face of the planet. i'm not exaggerating, folks.

i got mine from the folks at bulldogsofftmountain.com, they always put up the most adorable pics of their new puppies. they were so adorable when we went to check them out in person that we almost came home with more than one, and we toy with the idea of getting another one every time they put up new puppies...

edit: i thought i'd also add that cats are indeed sneaky and mean. my boyfriend and i have a 9 pound, 9-month-old kitten and she's pure evil. she has a little bit of an attitude problem and she bites and scratches at random, but she wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if she didn't...we have a spray bottle of water that we keep around to shoot her with when she attacks us.

He's cute :shame: But that's gotta be unhealthy. I love cats, and it would be awful if he died at a younger age than most cats because of his weight :sad: I have two cats, one is a little pudgy. I try to play with her more, but when I throw a cat toy across the room she just looks at it fly by her head :lol:

I am sad for that poor kitty. He probably has a hard time getting around.

I have two cats and I love them dearly. They are very friendly, intelligent, affectionate, and bonded to myself and my husband, so I do kind of bristle at the stereotype that cats are "mean" or "sneaky." They are just as able to be perfect companions as dogs are. I have had cats around for my entire life. And I like dogs too! You don't have to pick one or the other.

Here are my boys, Simon (11 & 1/2) and Sasha (4) :

15117481_ab0441259d_o.jpg

jane said:

I have two cats and I love them dearly. They are very friendly, intelligent, affectionate, and bonded to myself and my husband, so I do kind of bristle at the stereotype that cats are "mean" or "sneaky." They are just as able to be perfect companions as dogs are. I have had cats around for my entire life. And I like dogs too! You don't have to pick one or the other.

They are so cute :love: Is Sasha all black? I had an all black cat named Rocky, but when my ex and I split up, he took him :sad:

Sasha has dark grey fur with some silver undercoat, which gives him a glossy appearance. His coloring is similar to a Russian Blue, hence his Russian name :smile:

Oh and he's a shelter cat! I was very lucky to adopt him from the SPCA when he was 8 months old, right after he had been brought in from his foster home. Since he is so beautiful and so sweet, I'm sure he would have been snapped up quickly by someone else had I not been looking for a cat that night.

jane said:
Sasha has dark grey fur with some silver undercoat, which gives him a glossy appearance. His coloring is similar to a Russian Blue, hence his Russian name :smile:

Oh and he's a shelter cat! I was very lucky to adopt him from the SPCA when he was 8 months old, right after he had been brought in from his foster home. Since he is so beautiful and so sweet, I'm sure he would have been snapped up quickly by someone else had I not been looking for a cat that night.

That's wonderful! He is gorgeous :love: I have adopted all of my cats from pet rescue organizations and shelters, as well :nuts: When I adopted Fat Mike and El Jefe, the two cats I have now (the vet always laughs when I call to make an appointment :lol: ), they were 3 months old and were recovering from a bout of scabies :sad: They're from the same litter, so I couldn't bring one home without the other. They're an interesting pair :P

Vlad said:
Totally dog man. I can't wait to get my bulldog... prolly sometime this year.

i just got mine a couple of months ago :love::love::love: they are the best dogs ever and SO SO SO CUTE! i seriously doubt that there is anything cuter then a bulldog puppy with all their little wrinkles and giagantic bottom lip *sighs* we're thinking of getting another little girl to match little benny lol we'll see (thats ben on my avatar! isnt he the cutest?! lol maybe i'm a little biased) :P

marspalm said:
i just got mine a couple of months ago :love::love::love: they are the best dogs ever and SO SO SO CUTE! i seriously doubt that there is anything cuter then a bulldog puppy with all their little wrinkles and giagantic bottom lip *sighs* we're thinking of getting another little girl to match little benny lol we'll see (thats ben on my avatar! isnt he the cutest?! lol maybe i'm a little biased) :P

there are no cuter puppies in the entire world. your little guy is adorable! i still love looking at pics of when my little girl (The Cassie Mae, at right) was that small - i can't believe i used to nap with her laying on my chest! now she weighs 55 pounds and moves the furniture when she jumps on it. but she's still as cute as ever! i hope you end up getting a second puppy, like i said before, my family seriously thinks about it every time our breeder puts a new litter on her website. best dogs in the whole world. wonderful personalities, very loyal, loving - what more could you ask?

we're so obsessed that whenever she has to go outside to do her business in the rain, instead of holding the umbrella over himself, my normally stoic and unemotional father holds the umbrella down to the ground over her.

Aww.. all the cats in this thread are so adorable ! I loove fat cats, they're so cute ! What worries me is if people intentionally fatten their cats, for some cats, they're just naturally predispositioned to be fatter.. but fat cats because of excessive fatty foods is not so great.

OMG...what gorgeous sweet kitties! :love:

jane said:

15117481_ab0441259d_o.jpg