One big pussy cat

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Xu said his nine-year-old pet weighs 15 kilograms and its "waist" measures around 77 centimeters, longer than a girl's. The cat likes meat but does not eat fish. It eats one steamed bread and half a bowl of chicken heart and some pork every day.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

WoW!

My parents cat was nearly that large! I'll see if I can find a pic of her. She died a tragic death, a stroke, in front of us all on Thanksgiving Day. It was funny in an awful way...I was pregnant & my parents were hysterical. She started making a funny noise, her tongue hanging out. My father in-law and brother in-law were having their first Thanksgiving with my parents. It was very memorable but very sad. She lived a long happy life though..she was about 12.

I saw this cat on the news yesterday. And...they said the cat is healthy (other than being overweight). They showed the cat sleeping with a pillow and blanket. How funny! Poor thing looks like it's going to explode.

ZooMom said:
My parents cat was nearly that large! I'll see if I can find a pic of her. She died a tragic death, a stroke, in front of us all on Thanksgiving Day. It was funny in an awful way...I was pregnant & my parents were hysterical. She started making a funny noise, her tongue hanging out. My father in-law and brother in-law were having their first Thanksgiving with my parents. It was very memorable but very sad. She lived a long happy life though..she was about 12.

I'm so dying :lol: :lol: :lol: :shame: :shame: I'm so afraid of cats though, if that fat cat crossed my path I 'd totally freak out!

Poor kitty1 It make like to eat, but just like obesity with people it is very unhealthy and will shorten the poor kitty's life. also the at probably can't do much besides just eat and lay around.

IntlSet said:
HA! Vlad, are you a dog man? It seems like not a lot of guys I know are fond of cats... I love them exactly for the same reasons you dislike them!
Totally dog man. I can't wait to get my bulldog... prolly sometime this year.