Once you start you just can't stop. . . my thalassa blue birkin

1. My DH got me a new birkin from his trip to japan! yehay!

He got it from a reseller it is brand new. I am sooooo happy!

My Birkin family is growing and my bank account is dwindling HAHAHA!

Please share my joy!

:heart::heart::heart:

[​IMG]

2. A family photo of my humble collection. My DH is worried that this will become a full blown addiction of Hermes. HE IS SO IN TROUBLE because it already is.:roflmfao:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Modelling pics! I am sooo beyond happy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My BABIES with my new Baby
    [​IMG]

4. Love bleu thalassa!!! Congrats!

5. Wow, congrats Jen. Your birkens are beautiful and babies are darling.

6. What a great color! Congrats.

7. Congratulations Jen0575!!! You must be really excited! 2 in one month!!!

8. Absolutely stunning! Thalassa is such a beautiful color- congrats! Is it box?

9. Thalassa Blue is gorgeous! I've heard that they no longer make bags in that color? Is that true?

10. Congrats, Jen!! I love thalassa blue, it's such a great color. Your kids are too cute. :smile:

11. Jen, it is nice color!! What a contrast color to your green Birkin!! Niceeee!!

12. Beautiful bags and kids!! Congrats!

13. it looks like clemence to me as it is grainy :smile:. it is g stamped so it think it is 2003. The color is a great contrast to the pop of my vert cru. My DH chose this color so it is more subdued and conservative ;). I love it because i heard that they have not come out with this color in a long time and the chance to own one is really makes me happy.

thanks pepper, blueskyblue, kelly_birkin, boston skygirl, valleyoppressed, star3777, flairforchic, sus and asa

14. CONGRATS SHE IS GORGEOUS!! I have a kelly in that color and i just love the contrast stitching!! WHAT A SWEET DH to get u that birkin!!!! awwww....

15. Oh, jen that is so pretty and you look so happy with her!!! Your little ones are adorable, too.

What a happy family you all are (including the birkies, of course!!)

Thalassa blue is such a gorgeous color and you are so lucky to have this beauty. You and your DH have great taste!!! :love: