Onatah Cuir GM

1. It's been awhile since the Onatah Leather GM has come out. For those who have one, how has the leather been holding up? I am not interested in the suade bags, but I really am curious about the all leather ones. Are there signs of wear? How does the strap hold up with the "white" stripe down the center? It is such a beautiful bag, but for the price, I would like to know of any problems before making a possible purchase. Thank you for your comments!
  2. i have one in purple and i love it. it fits so good over the shoulder. there is one on eBay from a repuable seller that i have bought from in the past.
  3. I have the onatah suede. It really look great. Everythign in pretty good condition. One downside with the suede it's hard to care. Had and accident on it and the near black mark is still there even after sending it back to the shop for cleaning. IT's not that bad as mine is in brown.
  4. Does the leather show wear? How is the strap, too? That white stripe worries me...Thanks!
  5. mine still looks brand new :smile:
  6. No problems!!!
    I actually wear this on rainy days and the leather's still spanking clean. Don't worry about the white strip on the strap, if I were you, I'd be more worried about LV's vachetta used in most of their other lines than this polyester piece cuz you can wipe it with a damp cloth and it doesn't get dirty at all.

my only prob with it: PEN MARK! lol stupid girl made me get up from my seat and I scratched the leather with my ball pt pen!!! arggghhhh! so mad lol, but this is my own fault :biggrin:
  7. I got one two weeks ago and I love it! I keep meaning to post a pic but I keep forgetting. Mine is the Onatah Cuir GM in aubergine. The leather is so soft, smells so good, and seems like it would wear well. The white stripe doesn't worry me because it looks like you could take a damp cloth to it if you got something on it. I have received so many compliments on this bag. I love, love, love my Onatah!!!!! I haven't touched any of my other bags since I got it!