On the SEARCH for this Paddington Small Satchel!!

1. :love: My AMEX and I are on a Chloe buying rampage this month and the last bag that I must have is this one. I am in love with this bag, got the pic. off of BlueFly but won't buy from them. I would love this bag in the Dark Brown or Nuage (sp). Just hoping that someone has seen it around for a decent price. Thank you so much ladies!! BTW does anyone else have an love this one and love it?
    [​IMG]

2. Yeah I'm looking for this bag too. The nuage one looks amazing.
    I did see this bag in Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge today but wondering if it's available online as retail price is £650.

3. Did you try it on, was it comfy on your arm or heavy?

4. Yep I tried it on. It wasn't very heavy but I've been carrying a medium paddington around a lot so anything compared to that is considered light for me!

It looks REALLY cute on the arm but I didn't put it on my shoulder so not sure about that.

5. I think this style is the Paddington Box. (or at least, it used to be called that!) I had an '05 box and it was really comfortable to carry. I found it more comfortable than the satchel. And if I remember correctly, you could probably carry it on your shoulder, but not with a bulky coat on.

6. Has anyone seen the medium paddy in Nuage? Still available, that is?

7. I SO wish, I am in love with that color!

8. Saw something boxy at Chloe boutique, South Coast Plaza, 30% off. One cream, one white, I think. I am getting confused by the avalanche of paddys there of different shapes and colors.

9. Thank you Mona but I want a new one - I am SO spoiled but by me only of course! I think I might take the risk and buy from Blue Fly, I have a 15% off coupon code. I did lots of reading yesterday on different Blue Fly threads that other PFer's posted and hope I have a good experience.

10. http://www.sabinesboutique.com/CHLOE.html
    Extra 10% off till 11/30