On the list at BalNY for new fall bags?

1. Is BalNY taking names for fall pre-collection and collection colors? Anybody already put their name in?
  2. I did. I'm on the list for a marigold day/hobo with silver hardware.
  3. I'm on the list for several items. They just started taking reservations two days ago. Call tomorrow and you should be in good shape.
  4. Well, I hope I am on the list - I seriously have no idea if I am or not (despite two phone calls). I'd call back tomorrow to double check, but I don't like being yelled at :rolleyes:
  5. I feel the same way. I hope I'm on the list too. They would not take my credit card number and that worries me.
    Now that I am 99.9% sure I'm going to get one of the magentas I guess when I call tomorrow I can ask again. Maybe I will get better service since I am buying 2 bags.I hope I don't get the same SA I got today. She was not too nice
  6. Gee, I can't imagine who you spoke to :shrugs: They are always so pleasant and accomodating :roflmfao: :roflmfao: LOL!!!!!! OK - Don't get me started!!!! Good luck!!!
  7. So, is "marigold" what BalNY is calling the new yellow (jaune)?

Will this color come in either of the following combos:
    Part Time w/regular hardware
    Part Time w/Giant silver hardware

8. Does anyone know if the "yellow" marigold is coming in gold GH? That might look pretty hot IMO....
  9. Yes, I believe so, because my SA asked if I wanted gold or silver. I thought the silver would pop more (more contrast).
  10. yes, I believe you can choose. I got the City in RH. Even though I agree the yellow is going to be incredible in both silver and gold GH. I need to round out my collection.
  11. I also had the impression that most items were going to come in both RH and silver and gold GH.