ON THE HUNT: Please Help Me Find this PS Bag

Hi! I have but the shop is having 'technical difficulties' and I cannot determine whether they have it or not....

Update... ohhhh, they might have one.

Last edited:
have you tried farfetch.com ?
they have excellent service and you often find pieces on there you cant find anywhere else!

^This store is perhaps a bit off for you but I was surprised Harvey Nichols in UK had restocked the Kelly Green KA http://www.harveynichols.com/womens/categories-1/designer-handbags.html?filterbrand=Proenza%2BSchouler&id=33&productsPerPage=all&selected=brand (HN is authorized PS stockist).

I also saw Barneys restocked the Kelly Green continental wallet :smile:

Bella, great. Ellies is always the one who knows where you can find them. Any special sizes you're after? I found a site who ships internationally that has the PS1 in medium and large. Also, the large KA.

:yahoo::yahoo:

Thank you ladies!!!!

I bought it!!!! It turned out to be the last one too! I am so excited, thank you so much for leading me to the Kelly Green intel. I went with the large PS1 and the best part, it came to $1839 shipped!!!! It would have cost me $1995+tax ($2100!) in the States!

I am so excited! Thank you Ellie, Mediana, and Demi!!!

:yahoo::yahoo:

Thank you ladies!!!!

I bought it!!!! It turned out to be the last one too! I am so excited, thank you so much for leading me to the Kelly Green intel. I went with the large PS1 and the best part, it came to $1839 shipped!!!! It would have cost me $1995+tax ($2100!) in the States!

I am so excited! Thank you Ellie, Mediana, and Demi!!!

Oh, that's so good to here. Congrats!

late to the party, need a green bag in my life....

is it still possible to find a kelly green med ps1? did the color exist in a ps11? the bag is seriously growing on me. didn't like the hw initially... sigh.

Last edited:
late to the party, need a green bag in my life....

is it still possible to find a kelly green med ps1? did the color exist in a ps11? the bag is seriously growing on me. didn't like the hw initially... sigh.

Hi Purse-nality,
The medium PS1 is still around. Haven't seen the PS11 lately though. I think it was from last spring collection.

Omg, show meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Absolutely!! Will do in a minute... right now I am checking into PS1 Ban Island... I seemed to have succumbed to this beauty last night..... :ninja:

In my defense, my beloved Citron Pouchette was a return due to a lack of 'color love' by my DH and seeing this is primarily a date night clutch, it was a no-go... so this one was a replacement pop of yellow ;)

Mustard Leather PS1 Pouchette

full.png