On the hunt for the Timeless Clutch at NM...have you seen it?

1. Hi All!
    I am ready to buy my first Chanel! I am searching for the Timeless Clutch in black (preferably the caviar leather). Has anyone seen one at their local Neiman Marcus? Do you have a good SA recommendation? Thank you!

2. Call Stephanie, Nieman marcus San Antonio, 210 558-8000. She is great.

3. Thanks! I found it at the NM in Dallas! I can't wait to get it!

4. Hi yslalice!! I'm excited that you're getting your first Chanel - it's a dangerous addiction though. Post pics when you get it!

5. It will probably be my only one for a while -- I thought it would be best to get it before the price increase, or else I'd probably regret it. I intend to buy a classic flap later down the road.
    I am so excited! Chanel has such lovely bags.

6. NM Beverly Hills - as of today when I was there at 3 pm had two black patent timeless clutch bags.

Call Janine at 310 550 5900.

7. nm stanford

8. hi, how much is the timeless clutch in caviar?

9. $995.00 : )

10. Do they ship the bag overseas?

11. Do you know can she arrange the shipment to overseas? I'm looking for some items which are all sold out in my country. Thanks.

:tup:

12. I'm pretty sure she has shipped overseas for others here on the board - she's very nice, give her a call!:tup:

13. Thanks juniormint, I'll call her tonight. :yes:

14. I got it, and I LOVE it! I used it that night. I had a little headache with the price (bought caviar but charged for lambskin), but I went in again and corrected it.
    It's so lovely!:tender: