On the hunt for Ink or Anthricite

1. Hi All! I am hunting for an Ink bbag or Anthricite bbag! I'm not set on a certain style (especially in ink since it's older). Any ideas where they might be lurking?:confused1:

Thanks so much!!!

ps -- bbags on bluefly keep popping up, mostly with giant hardware. I almost bought a regular hardware black messenger, but I backed out. Dreaming of ink or anthricite....
  2. They still have anthracite at BalNY. Goodluck!
  3. Jag just posted some pics from her SA at NM in Michigan. Looks like they have an ink work available. You may want to call them - the thread has all of the contact info listed. Good luck!
  4. Yes, I believe that BalNY still has some Inks left, and Bbags in both Ink and Anthracite have popped up recently on eBay. You'll definitely be able to find either color.

Good luck with your search!
  5. I think Realdealcollection has an ink city.
  6. I saw a gorgeous Anthracite City at Nordstrom Sac on Wednesday! It had wonderful, thick, smooshy leather.
  7. did you check eBay? i think i saw a couple
  8. I saw a few inks at Barney's NY today. There was a box, shopping, and a work.
  9. Check it out on eBay...that is probably ur only option...hehehehe
  10. Thanks for your help! I'm on the hunt....
  11. Yes, there are quite a few styles available in INK or anthracite too on ebay.....check it out~~
  12. There is an ink city at Saks New Orleans.