on the hunt for Icy!!! need your opinions please

which would you choose?

• baby stam

• quilted multipocket

• quilted cammie

Results are only viewable after voting.
drum roll please...I DID IT! the icy MP is mine! yay! I also somehow managed to snag an icy baby stam while I was at it...:shrugs:

THANKS EVERYONE! I am officially on a Purse Ban!
:ty::banned::ban:

OMG!!! Excellent!
You will love it! Why did you ask our opinions if you were just gonna buy both?? hah...J/K!! That is Sweet! 2 new bags, I mean 2 new Icy bags! Lucky Gal! You will have to post pics!!
Congratulations kitcat!!

drum roll please...I DID IT! the icy MP is mine! yay! I also somehow managed to snag an icy baby stam while I was at it...:shrugs:

THANKS EVERYONE! I am officially on a Purse Ban!
:ty::banned::ban:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you get the baby stam on ebay too? that's awesome!:woohoo:

thanks everyone! well I had to get both since the results were so close! hahaha. yikes! I really need to find a less expensive hobby...just kidding! :yahoo:

have a great day all!

I'll post pics when I get them. yippee!

^
A nice friend was actually wanting to give her baby stam a new home. So I accepted! I'll post pics when I get them. I'll keep a lookout for you too...I saw and lost out on a bid on ebay not too long ago...

I GOT MY BABY STAM TODAY! and boy I must say, she's a beauty! I love the texture of the icy leather and the rich burgundy suede interior. This is a great size for going out. It's super cute! I'll post pics later, but it looks exactly like jun3machina's baby stam.

Now, just gotta patiently wait til Tuesday to get my icy MP...:girlsigh:

eeeeek! congrats! cant wait to see pics! you're going to have to take an icey family photo when you get your MP too!!! EEEKK MP! OMG i love everyones recent bag purchases!