On the contrary great balny customer service

Great story! Daphne is great I can't say I have one single complaint with her. She ALWAYS goes the extra mile to accommodate and make her customers happy. I can't comment on any other others, becaaue she's the only one my Mom and I use. A few times, when she has been gone I have spoken to others, and they were very nice too. If Daphne is out, I usually leave an email for her.

Great story. Now that I've finally tracked down all of the previous season bags that I've been lusting after, I am finally starting to purchase new bags from Balny.

So far I have been very impressed with their customer service, and it's nice to hear that they will go the extra mile to track someone down on a waitlist like that, so they don't get skipped over.

I love working with Daphne so far, and am very excited to receive the bag she shipped out to me yesterday!

I thought I would write up my experience with BalNY and the great customer service my friend received today.

Around 5:30 pm, I received a call from Balny, but didn't answer it because I get terrible cell phone service where I work. When I checked my voicemail, it was Daphne. This is actually kind of weird she said, she wanted to know if I could by any chance contact one of my friend's who worked with Terry to let her know that one of her bags came in. Apparently the number they had down for my friend was not a working number, but they knew that I was a friend and figured I could reach her. Is that great customer service or what?? That's good thinking! And requires a great memory from the SAs. :tup: So I frantically tracked down my friend to tell her to call BalNY asap!!! She called, and Daphne was super happy that her plan had worked! And what bag is waiting for her? VIOLET CITY IN SGH!!! :nuts:

Later on, I met up with Mabli, and told her about the voicemail I got from Daphne and she said she got a call from Balny too around the same time I did, but she didn't get a voicemail. I'm thinking they called the both of us, to try to get to get in touch with our friend.

That's what I call some great customer service!

With all the negativity going around here lately, I thought I would post something positive. If you have a story please share it with us here!!!!!

Wow, that is great customer service. I'm glad they were able to track her down through you. I doubt most companies would even know a friend to call and if they did, I don't think they'd make that extra effort.

My own experience with Kim has always been awesome! As those in the above posts mentioned, she was always very sweet and patient.

Also, she went out of her way to make sure she held my bag while I was on vacation, and then shipped it out a few days later so I would receive it promptly after I arrived home. First when the bag arrived, she called and left me a voicemail, saying that she knew I was on vacation but wanted to leave me a message that the bag had come in and that she would ship it out later in the week. She even sent me a pic via email, just to let me know that the bags that came in were gorgeous, and that the one in the pic was the bag she had shipped out. :queen: :love:

Daphne is super awesome!! I ordered my bag from a differen't SA and there was a major mix up with my order, but Daphne fixed the problem right away and sent my bag overnight to California for freee. She's always sweet!!:tup: