on my way back from LV & new info for next year

1. i've just been & picked up my miroir gold speedy & a little something extra can't post pics yet because i'm on the way home. i'm 2 hours away so it's a long wait.

Anyway I also took pics of the bags from s/s 07 I want to waitlist for I was talking about it with the manager. she'd just come back from London where she'd been shown the bags IRL here is some info on them

LVOE tote comes in canvas & satin (i know you know that bit) the canvas is embroided the satin is sown with sequins and is very delicate. she said it is absolutely beautiful but will be VERY limited the price is estimated at just under £1000.

the white bag (in one of the scarlett johansson ads) is a brand new type of leather for LV comes in 2 colours white & black the gold plaque on it is not actually a plaque but a gold meterial this bag will be approx £600
    she didn't see any denim bags.

the new vernis will launch on the new heart shaped BAG, I though this was an accessory but no it's a bag launch will be in time for valentines.
    epi white will launch s little later maybe april
    rumour of new suhali but not confirmed & wouldn't happen until later in year.

miroir noe was planned but has been too diffult to produce & has been cancelled.

2. wow! thanks for the update! I am definately interested in the LVoe tote and the epi and vernis lines!

3. I heard about most of these the other day when I went in, but I didn't know about the heart one. I'm very interested :graucho:

4. Wow!! Great info! Thanks for sharing!!

5. Yes, thank you for the info!

6. So excited about the vernis and epi! Thanks so much for this info!

7. Thanks for sharing it was very interesting heard these news!! :biggrin:
    I'm so curious to hear about the heart bag and new vernis!! :biggrin:

8. Wow, thanks for sharing! So excited about the heart shaped bag!! :yahoo:

9. Thanks for the info. Will the heart shape bag be part of a limited line?

10. thanks so much for the info

11. cool, thanks for sharing.

12. Thanks for the info, I guess heart shape for vernis is like frog one..

13. heart shape...hmm...MJ is really getting crazier and crazier with his design lol

14. thanks for the info..... i wonder what is the heart shape one look like

15. not sure she never mentioned it being limited just that the new bag will launch the new colour. maybe worth seeing if your store has a waitlist just in case