On Ebay How much should I start this bid at?? AMAZING LV!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling a bunch of purses for my boss, dont know why shes selling this one.. its amazing. id buy it off her if I had the money, she bought it probably a month and a half ago, used it all of 3 times maybe? Its from the new line!

Purchased at Neiman Marcus San Francisco
    Note: This purse is not in stock on the LV website!

Super hard to find right now..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Retail: $2550

2. Start biding at $2000.

3. ^^^ way too high, jmho

I think there was some defect on these...ask Label addict, I think she had to return one.

I would start it at 1500 - 1700, with a BIN at 2000

4. I mean, you could start the bid lower and put a reserve on it for the least amount you will take. However, I would probably start around $1500.00-1700.00. Keep in mind however a lot of people are saying eBay sales are slow right now. Also, since she is using your account be careful since you will be the one to get hit w/ the fees.

5. that purse has the same defect as mine I can see it in the pics I'd advise her to take it back to LV they will prob mark it as defective (like mine) and it'll be destroyed but she'll get store credit to spend on something she wants

6. You should check completed listings and see the bidding history to see how much other sellers have started their listings off at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.