On Being "Bag Content"

So did they in fact give you half the original retail price of each bag or has it changed?
They did!! One that i sent in was an ebay purchase for 20 free shipping, so I wasnt sure of the original price. They priced it at 235. So they gave me 117.50 for it. The other one was a wallet and they gave me half of retail price. I am trying to decide if I want t get something in the new pebble grain Burnt orange, or florentine in tmoro or black, or something completely new.......

Sent from my SM-G900P using PurseForum mobile app

They did!! One that i sent in was an ebay purchase for 20 free shipping, so I wasnt sure of the original price. They priced it at 235. So they gave me 117.50 for it. The other one was a wallet and they gave me half of retail price. I am trying to decide if I want t get something in the new pebble grain Burnt orange, or florentine in tmoro or black, or something completely new.......

That is great news! I have pulled a a couple of trade candidates from my early collection. They have more wear on them so I think I will do better on a trade. Looking forward to seeing the new goodies.

Reactions: BadWolf10
After a weekend of contemplation, I decided on two bags! I ordered the pebble Logan in Wine and Saffiano hobo in Marine for my trade in orders. Excited to get these bags!!

Reactions: YankeeDooney
I am a bad, bad girl [emoji14] . I ordered a pebble hobo in cobalt for my mom for Christmas, I posted pics in the mini reveal thread. I love it so much, I have been thinking about it all week!! So, I ordered one for me along with a wallet today from Macys! She lives out of state, so it's ok if we have twin bags right?!? Lol, I am sooo excited!!!!!

I am a bad, bad girl [emoji14] . I ordered a pebble hobo in cobalt for my mom for Christmas, I posted pics in the mini reveal thread. I love it so much, I have been thinking about it all week!! So, I ordered one for me along with a wallet today from Macys! She lives out of state, so it's ok if we have twin bags right?!? Lol, I am sooo excited!!!!!

BW: enjoy your new bag and wallet when they arrive. No guilt needed.

I think I am bag content now....I have the cobalt hobo coming, and I ordered a Logan in Midnight Blue on easypay. Maybe I should have waited till it gets to the outlet, but I just dont want to, lol..... I actually own more bags now than I have for a while. I try to stay under 5, and I am at 7. I know thats not a ton, and many ladies have many more. I know we have all talked about cost vs what we can afford and I am definitely still in the comfort zone. All of my bags, except for 2, are distinctly different in either color or shape so I feel like they are each unique..... I was thinking of listing one bag on ebay, but when I go to pull the trigger, I am unsure. I also get a bit of anxiety when selling on ebay, the whole waiting game of will it sell or won't it..... I haven't decided yet. I guess its a First World problem, lol.

Well, the initial rush of fall styles has abated, so I'm feeling pretty much "good to go" for now. Hopefully I can be "bag content" until the holiday sales begin. :roflmfao: I seriously need to do a closet inventory/purge; I can't even remember what's in half of those dustbags.
Which is why you should snap some pics, print, and attach to bag. I swear, it will make your collection so much easier to enjoy. FYI, the solid Florentine Verona's are expected at the outlets soon.

Which is why you should snap some pics, print, and attach to bag. I swear, it will make your collection so much easier to enjoy. FYI, the solid Florentine Verona's are expected at the outlets soon.
Nah; I'll just go open the bags and look. It would take too much time and printer ink for that project. I do have photos of all my bags, though.

Since I am 4.5 hours from an outlet I don't keep up with available outlet stuff. They will never ship anything I want so to heck with that. :tdown:

Reactions: TaterTots

Ever since I started doing the pic/dust bag tags it's been a lifesaver! And I wish I SO WISH I could be bag content........ Even during my purse ban they were all I could think about.... I could seriously find a bag to purchase everyday if I could... if funds was possible to do so, they would be zero f*#ks given and I would be rolling in handbags!!! LOL!!! :coolio::panic::lol: ..... I've got a bad sickness I know.... :whut:

Reactions: Mayfly285
I find that I'm never bag content. I have so many bags (which I love, love all of my babies!) and this year I've gone a bit crazy on purchasing more, mainly on QVC and I Love Dooney. I've just about ran out of space to store them all!

There seems to be always a bag (or two or three) that I want. It's never-ending. I admit it - I'm handbag-obsessed! :nuts:

Reactions: Mayfly285
I find that I'm never bag content. I have so many bags (which I love, love all of my babies!) and this year I've gone a bit crazy on purchasing more, mainly on QVC and I Love Dooney. I've just about ran out of space to store them all!

There seems to be always a bag (or two or three) that I want. It's never-ending. I admit it - I'm handbag-obsessed! :nuts:

YES! As soon as I feel like there isn't another bag out there that I would want right now.... BOOM!!!! 4 more pop up out of nowhere!!! LOL!

Reactions: BadWolf10