Jimmy Choo on a roll today - finally, jburgh's choo family pics

Little Miss Riki in metallic bronze coarse suede. Sorry for the bizarre orange reflections. This one doesn't get used often, she is delicate.

I have been contemplating this bag for the past few days (if it goes on sale at NAP), but I'm concerned about the metallic wearing off....is that in issue with this bag? I do LOVE the color! And it's a Riki....you can't go wrong there! :love: But if the bag is too delicate I think I'd rather pass. So what's your opinion Lucy?? :tup: or :tdown: as an everyday bag?

LOVE the group shot, LOVE your bags! We have such similar tastes...I love them all! The forest green Ramona....Le sigh. :girlsigh:

Screw steak and lobster, I'd rather eat ramen and have the Choo collection you have!! :choochoo:

OMG! This is one of the best Choo collections I have seen! I love that hot pink python and that dark green Ramona is TDF! Your little blue Maddy is breaking my heart...and I may have to get Maddy in that new Poppy color.
The glitter bags are sooooo hot! I love all the different colors. Can I be your best friend?????:love::girlsigh::drinkup:

:wtf:Fantastic collection.
Can I come over and sit on your couch and keep your friends company!? :flowers:

_bella_ They've all been tucked away in their sleeper bags and are napping...except for the forest Ramona, who is carrying my stuff this week.

Stinkerbelle - the suede Riki is a little more delicate than a calf leather bag. I have not had any rub off yet, but upon the advice of another tPF Choo girl, I have been babying this bag. What does happen, which annoys the hell out of me, is that it collects fuzz balls. The coarse suede is textured enough to attract lint. I have enough to worry about with the mega-shedding corgis. At least we get the lint rollers by the dozen, LOL.

jmcadon - the Maddy would look adorable in Poppy!

Thank you for the kind words about my bags. My collection is now at a standstill - unless that 05 Rianne tie-dyed green python shows up somewhere.

I am speechless!!:nuts::nuts:

I knew you had amazing Choos but I had no idea you had such an amazing collection! Beautiful beautiful collection. Thank you for posting your pictures.They are sooo much fun to look at. Love the variety.
Well done:woohoo:

Where have I been? I go away for a few days and I see you found some new amazing bags. Love the pink Ross, and the forest green Ramona, and the metallic Riki, and the black Malena.....Wow! Gorgeous!

I am speechless!!:nuts::nuts:

I knew you had amazing Choos but I had no idea you had such an amazing collection! Beautiful beautiful collection. Thank you for posting your pictures.They are sooo much fun to look at. Love the variety.
Well done:woohoo:

Where have I been? I go away for a few days and I see you found some new amazing bags. Love the pink Ross, and the forest green Ramona, and the metallic Riki, and the black Malena.....Wow! Gorgeous!

Thank you for the kind words.

We also have a new Choo Reference Library, too! Any time you want to post your beautiful collection there...knock yourself out! All the threads have been started for colors and for styles. See - you cannot go away anymore, LOL! :lol:

:nuts: :drool: :yahoo: :wlae: :woohoo: :amazed: :choochoo:

I am completely at a loss for words Jburgh

I have been sitting here trying to come up with words to describe your Choo collection and I can't find the appropriate words (working too much today) :confused1:

I must sleep on it and come back tomorrow :smile:

Stinkerbelle - the suede Riki is a little more delicate than a calf leather bag. I have not had any rub off yet, but upon the advice of another tPF Choo girl, I have been babying this bag. What does happen, which annoys the hell out of me, is that it collects fuzz balls. The coarse suede is textured enough to attract lint. I have enough to worry about with the mega-shedding corgis. At least we get the lint rollers by the dozen, LOL./quote]

Thanks for such a great description of the bag Jburgh! :tup: As much as I LOVE the color, it does sound like a high maintenance bag and that's a bit too much work for me. I keep forgetting that the bag is indeed "coarse" suede and you're right, it would then pick up everything. So as an every now and then bag I'm sure it's perfect, but it's not one I would be able to use every day.

I keep forgetting that the bag is indeed "coarse" suede and you're right, it would then pick up everything. So as an every now and then bag I'm sure it's perfect, but it's not one I would be able to use every day.

Yeah - I wouldn't consider it an everyday bag. As I use it more, I'll keep you posted on the finish rub off. What are you doing up so late?