"on a ban" Tell your reason for Why

Self imposed ban - probably until Jan/Feb timeframe. I've spent $3K in just over a month on new LV so I need to cool it a little. So why do I torture myself and cruise eLuxury everyday? :shrugs:

I want to be able to buy something next year & at the rate I'm going, there will be nothing left that I want....Yeah right..NOT!
I think my husband is going to go nuts if I take up any more closet space. He has been very sweet about the bags but I think his patience is about shot. He told me finish up my waitlist & not get anything else so he can get something to suprise me with for Christmas. Hearing complaints that I am not leaving anything for him to get except an Hermes & that is just not happening! :lol:

I have a set spending amount~ it is gone until Jan o7. Therefore I have to wait until then. Of course unless a green speedy or denim pm/speedy at outstanding price is available...then too good to pass up~:devil:

oh my goodness i wish I'd have known that you were looking for a green speeedy.

A very reputable seller on ebay had a brand new one for sale a few weeks ago. it was like 2 or 3 hundred off. :upsidedown:

Oh well. Atleast your're saving money, right? :flowers:

I need to save money, my parents won't buy stuff for me anymore so I need to start working. My next purchase will be a Balenciaga Day Bag and either a LV Taiga or a YSL Muse wallet (if it's still in stores by July 07.) I'd also like to go on vacation next summer (Italy) and I need to save up for that.

I´m on a ban until december:sad:
I work for LV and I live in temptation every day!:sweatdrop:
We are allowed to get some discount and it makes me crazy!!!:drool:

I´ve been spending a lot of money for 7 month & now,I have to be reasonnable because I´ve planned to go on vacation in West Indies next month!:wlae:

But I must say it´s hard to give up shopping...:crybaby:

Question...do most LV staff members have big collections...if I worked there I would be in so much trouble....staff must to buy buy buy all the time...would be sooo hard to be on a ban and work for LV...

I need to go on a ban for a tleast the next 6 months. I think I would be ok except I really wanted to buy a Damier Azur Cabals Plage and wallet so I know that will be a temptation :upsidedown: ..........An Oskar bag would be nice too but that's pushing it. :lol:

I have been very busy over the past few months and i've aquired some great bags......

lately

Baggy GM--Fuschia
Batignolles Horizontal
MC Agenda
Damier Duomo
Damier koala wallet
Mono PM agenda
Black MC speedy
Damier Saleya
MC white cles
Tulum GM
Monogram Stephen
MC black PTI wallet
Leopard Polly

I really NEED to be done. LOL. I need to enjoy the wonderful bags that I already have. I didnt even mention the ones that are not listed above that I have not even worn yet

Mono Mizi
Chanel Reporter (white/python)
Chanel Reporter (black/white)

I don't think I'm missing anything else. LOL. If i am there are pics in my bag showcase. Anyway you get my point though. What sucks is that my birthday is coming up.......:drool:

I'm trying...it's not working very well though!
I was on a ban initially because I was running out of spending money...
but it seems that every time I get myself into an LV ban thinking that I'm out of money, something happens so that I get more money, therefore allowing me to spend more!!
This has to stop, hahhah..

self-imposed ban until december at least!! (aiming for january 07 though!)
why? because i've been spending all my money on lv lately and its getting scary... i decided to hold off the damier azur line... thank god its permanent!
and thank god eluxury doesnt ship to canada or i'll be so tempted to buy all the time!!

Mostly self-imposed ban, with a little help from my DH, who makes me feel guilty. I am having SUCH a hard time, though! What I have been doing, to stave off the urge to buy, is bidding on bags that I do want, but at ridiculously low prices. That way, if I win the auction, I won't feel too guilty.

I want to save up enough money to buy either a Damier Azur Noe or Speedy, and an MC Speedy.

I'm on a self-imposed ban. I get 2 major bag purchases a year and this year I hope to get one while on vacation. It's less than a month away so I am trying hard to be patient although seeing everyone's new goodies is making it hard.

I'm on a self-imposed ban, not only with LV but with everything..clothes..going out..daily green tea lattes. The CC is getting out of hand. Some unexpected expenses came up and I also have to replace my car tires :cursing: . Why oh why must tires cost so much?? So now the money I had saved up for a big purchase is out the door :wtf: . I guess that's not too bad, gives me time to enjoy my newly acquired pieces. Now I just have to find a way to fund for something in damier azur when it launches :confused1: .

I'm on a self-imposed ban until 1 July 2007. That's one year from my purchase of Mono Speedy 30. It's one of my major purchases so I've restricted myself from buying any other bags. :crybaby:

This is also to teach myself that I should treasure what I have and learn the value of money. :angel:

My bf says that I'm crazy though. He sees no point in banning oneself from shopping because according to him, no shopping = no life. :wlae: