1. :party:

While I was driving home from work, I heard my cell phone alerting me that I had low when I got it to turn it off (I absolutely abhor that beeping sound, oddly enough), I see that I had a voicemail...

I checked my voicemail while in the car...and my petite bucket is ready to come home to me! The actual re-lining cost less than $67, and it took less than 4 weeks! I thought I wouldn't see that bag until December! Could it be that it was because my bag was made in United States? The SA told me that they'd ship it today, and I should get it sometime tomorrow or Wednesday! I'm super stoked!!!! :yahoo:
  2. YEAH!!!!!!!!! I just got my speedy back too - They must be catching up at the repair facility. I know you can't wait to get your bag back.
  3. wow! the relining price is actually decent!
  4. Everlong - I know! I didn't think it would be cheap at all...their quoted price confused me as well ($74!). I thought it would at least cost $150.

charleston-mom - I'm so freaking excited, you have no idea. I'm so glad that you got your bag back! How ironic that I'm going to get mine, too, soon!
  5. yay bernz84, congratulations!!! and wow the repair cost isn't bad at all!
  6. Wow that was quick! I'm still waiting on my speedy:sad: ...but it actually has only been 3 weeks so...
  7. Congrats.

8. I'm SO excited for you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. WOW, that was really cheap! :yahoo:Enjoy your newly lined bucket!
  10. congrats! that's great to know about relining...
  11. Thanks, everyone!

Don't worry, your speedy will come back safe in your arms! What are you getting repaired?
  12. great news...I bet you miss your bucket...
  13. ^seriously, I'm still psyched...!
  14. Wow! That's great! Congrats!
  15. Wow- That was super fast!