OMG wrong prices on LV UK some items £0

1. Will I get any of these for £0 because LV have made a mistake on the UK site ?, If I order and pay postage ? Sounds like a good deal :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:

2. link?

Nuh..I think you should the disclaimer..

3. Go on http://www.vuitton.com click on UK and then go on Womans small leather goods, go on groom lines and the cles is £0 :graucho: :graucho:

4. 5. Price5.1 The price of the Goods you order will be notified to you by telephone before you place your order or shown on the Website before you confirm your order and will be confirmed on the written confirmation that you will receive when the Goods are delivered. All prices are in pounds sterling (£) and inclusive of VAT.
    5.2 If an error is found in the price of Goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the Goods

5. They are updating it now...

6. OMG :sad: Thanks for the Info, Its a good job I didnt order 20 haha :roflmfao:

7. Hahaha! I know i noticed it yesterdaay! It made me giggle!

8. I noteiced that the other day but I think the ones prioced £0 meant thet were out of stock

9. Yup, that means it's out of stock!

10. Same on the french site yesterday, but the items were out of stock :yes: