OMG, wow, thank Gawd!

Mar 26, 2007
OMG, I took my new Sonatine out last night and set it on a table, and someone knocked their purple drink over. OMG, I had a heart attack! It SOAKED one of the vachetta handles of my new Sonatine from the bottom of the handle, halfway up!:crybaby:

This morning I took a look at it, and I couldn't believe it.

You can't even tell it happened.

There's no mark on the vachetta or ANYTHING. It's not darker at all and there isn't even a water mark halffway up where it should have been!

WOW. My faith in LV vachetta is totally renewed. I guess it's because the handles had a very light tan already from storage. :sweatdrop: Whew! Anyone else been this fortunate?

Wow, good thing!!
I haven't, actually..I think that's a good thing lol. Most all of my things (with the exactly had anything spill on my bag, but I did set my MC Alma (unknowingly) on a wet wipe that was in the bathroom at school a couple of years ago. Fortunately, the patina is pretty even now and you can barely see the mark anymore.

I am glad that everything is alright. I spilled red wine on my handles of my sonatine about a year ago. Thankfully, the handles were already dark and you cannot notice the stain.