OMG wow... first Vernis and I am in LOVE/ADDICTED now! Come see!

1. So this is my first Vernis piece-- a discontinued blue Broome wallet. It was preloved, but is in AH-MAZING shape, and I'm now officially in love with Vernis.... I know, it may not seem like much to you FABULOUS ladies with lots of Vuitton, but I treasure these little things! And I'm so in love :heart:

So much that I have ANOTHER piece coming next week-- a Fuschia Reade PM! (a pic below)

I had to share with you ladies because I am over-the-moon excited.

There's a wee bit of colour transfer on the Broome but it's really not noticible-- and NO color transfer on the fuschia. Any tips on care or anything on Vernis, ladies?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I'm SOOOO EXCITED waiting for this... I'll post my own pics when I get it..... :nuts:
    [​IMG]

2. ooooh pretty pretty! gorgeous blue! congrats :biggrin:

3. congrats! those are beautiful colors, especially for the summer. :biggrin:

4. Those colors are gorgeous, especially the blue! :drool:

5. Congrats, I love them!

6. the wallet is soooo pretty..I love the color!! congrats

7. Delicious colors!! Congratulations. Sorry, I have no experience with the vernis line and how to look after it.

8. I love the colour! That's really gorgeous! Congrats.

9. oooh so cute :love: I always love baby blue, congrats...

10. Moon, your cat is SO ADORABLE!

11. BEAUTIFUL! i am loving that colour! Congrats :biggrin::biggrin:

12. Congrats!!! What a pretty color of blue...and congrats on your bags that en route, don't forget to post pics!!!

13. Congrats! Cute color!

14. Congrats!

15. I love that wallet! It looks adorable and the vernis is such a great colour! I saw some pics of it in the threads "What's inside your wallet" and "What's inside your purse" and was drooling over it in there!