OMG what should I do ?? take a chance ?

1. So quite a few months ago I bid on an item on eBay and didnt win, it went alot over what I wanted to pay. Well today I get a message that I have a second chance offer (the message was in my messages on eBay) and the price she is giving it me for is under half of what it sold for. But I go to her feedback and she has a neg from the buyer who bought it in the original auction and the buyer wrote "thief, took my money and no item recieved" what do you guys think I should do, buy it or not. Thanks !
  2. Sounds suspicious. I would definitely walk away!!!
  3. Yes Im thinking about doing that, it seems weird. The item is Louis Vuitton and is $220 in store, it sold with her low feedback on eBay for $110 and she is offering it me for $54. Seems to good to be true but I dont know. my Instinct is telling me no lol

4. NO!:wtf:
  5. If you pay with paypal and dont get it you can file a complaint to get your money back... If she doesnt have a tracking number showing delivered to you then you win the dispute. Only bad thing is it usually takes paypal about 30 days to conclude this and durring that time you are out your money.
  6. thanks guys for your help, I really cant be doing with the hassle at the moment, if the item doesnt arrive. So I think I will RUN LOL !! :tup:
  7. No way!!! I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot barge pole. Actually, I wouldn't touch any second chance offer, a lot of them are fake and aren't even sent by that actual seller.
  8. Beware!! I ever encountered the similar thing for Cherry Blossom, I'm the winner, took my money then gave 2nd chance offer about almost $200 low than my winning amount. So she took 2 payments of 1 item then list it under different ID, beware!

Pass it if it's too good to be true.
  9. I agree with the others...why would she sell it so low, anyway? Sounds like a scam to me--keep your money safe in your pocket/bank account, girl! :graucho:
  10. Yep, I echo what the others have said... when a deal looks too good to be true, it probably is.
  11. please don't take the chance. run and don't look back.
  12. Yeah, Probably the best thing to walk away..
  13. run, she probably offered the second chance offer to everyone who bid. that happened to me and i had to fight to get my money back.
  14. Def wouldn't go ahead with it, sounds too dodgy
  15. I know it sounds like an amazing deal but I would walk away, if your gut is telling you too.